Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:40 PM

Africans Are Not Slaves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Are Not Slaves (271 Views)

Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africans Are Not Slaves by femivita: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
'I have not failed I just found 10,000 ways it won't work' ten thousands ways!!!... You got to be kidding me, he's no way of this planet but come to think of it, if he had given up the 9999th time all his work would have been for nothing, he will not have any success story, no legacy and most importantly the world would be in darkness... And while we complain about bad government, no electricity someone is actually making the difference and building a name for himself, most importantly changing the world and when result are celebrated you join the celebration, some will call him genius some wizard while others will say he's lucky, we Africans (blacks) we know how to think inferior feel inferior and act inferior because we think blacks are slaves and weather or not we have freedom the whites still remains our gods, checking history in my opinion I agree Africans (blacks) are inferior that's how our forefather's have lived, worship and bow to the so called superior beings but research show that Africans (blacks) are stronger beings but physical and mentally but have not come out of there shell and one big reason is because they don't want to fail, the fear of failure has so much shrink their mind that the mind itself becomes afraid to develop leaving our world in jeopardy, while we were little we really want to be great, change our world but while growing peer competition comes in (not a good one), parent begins to change our mindset and all we could think of is making money, become wealthy and have big investment just like dangote leaving those great ideas we have to die in us gradually because when we fail others won't understand and our parents might curse us, I thought and thought and decided to share, we need to save our generation, we need to start leading and not follow, we need to start creating, we need to start failing to start succeeding..
How can we achieve all this?
Share your thought and help put us where we belong... The earlier the better.
Encourage someone today!!!

More on http://risktakerslifechangers..com
You can also send your articles to femivita12@gmail.com and get them published with your name on it

(1) (Reply)

Scenario 2 / Saraki, Senate Committees And Quest For Excellence / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.