Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,111 members, 7,970,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:32 AM

Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy (27777 Views)

IMF Has Listed Nigeria As The World’s 22nd Largest Economy In The World / Nigeria Now 22nd Largest Economy In The World- I m f (see Full List) / IMF: Nigeria Now World's 22nd Largest Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 27, 2015
tuale4u:

This is GDP py PPP (Purchasing power Parity). but in terms of nominal GDP US is still number one. and Nigeria nominal GDP is 493billion dollar

GDP nominal is faulty. The only reason US. is number one is because it is converted in US. dollars. PPP is more accurate to calculate a country's wealth
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 27, 2015
jonex30:
This statistic base on growth for 2015. Not any size of economic or Gdp. China economy is not anywhere close to 19 trillion. China economic will not take over USA at least until 2020 even at growth of 10 percent per Year.

All these US. lovers. Stop living in fantasy land, the US. economy is rigged. They have the fakest data out there
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by fideco: 3:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by 1miccza: 5:27am On Nov 27, 2015
This IMF should have their brain checked
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by Rotimi47: 5:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Good statistics for the mind but when will it be physically felt on the ground by the common man? Humans don't feed on figures that don't trickle down to the masses.

Every Nigerian want to physical see improvements in their lives and surroundings not only the elites.

Just my say. undecided
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by mazeltov(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2015
kozmokaz:
.boko haram was created in d early 2000 by Mohammed Yusuf
this what i need.
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by kozmokaz(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2015
mikolo80:
25 trains raised our GDP by 300 bn naira, riiiiiiight
which school did you attend so my children avoid it at all costs

it's only pictures of rain damaged roads I used to see in media o and easterners are always complaining about that road.

I said how did he make Nigeria biggest economy you said he made it the biggest, imagine if you're a lecturer and a student answer you with your question Will you pass him or her.

my question how did he improve our econom
serious answer
. do I really need to explain further?

mmmmh no... y?

cux u are also a dullard!!
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by mikolo80: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2015
kozmokaz:
. do I really need to explain further?

mmmmh no... y?

cux u are also a dullard!!
and you're a cuntt
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by legendsilver(m): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2015
onosprince:
During campaign Buhari wear suit make we feel say him na modern man, na dat suit picture make many pple vote am in but since he turn president na dat he 3 abokiii native he take dey tour. This change na from bad to worse.
As you have wished, so shall it be in your life in Jesus Name, Amen.

God I pray this change brings more goodness to me in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by kozmokaz(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2015
mikolo80:
25 trains raised our GDP by 300 bn naira, riiiiiiight
which school did you attend so my children avoid it at all costs

it's only pictures of rain damaged roads I used to see in media o and easterners are always complaining about that road.

I said how did he make Nigeria biggest economy you said he made it the biggest, imagine if you're a lecturer and a student answer you with your question Will you pass him or her.

my question how did he improve our econom
serious answer
which part if u brain are u thinking with?

don't u know wen d d basic infrastructure s s place; investors troop in in ther number ?
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by peleson: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2015
abouzaid:
most of this small scale industries are already over populated, we need soft loans to go into poultry, fisheries, home construction etc. co operatives need loans for small scale industries like fertilizer production.
Yes Gej was giving that on merit based YouWin program but u voted buhari who scrapped because he doesn't believe in merit! Enjoy ur change! Even pressid is scrapped
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by Ephemmm: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2015
kozmokaz:
. wen d glory of d lord departs from a nation dis s wat dey experience!!!

naira was 197 to dollar
buh immediately pmb came in wat did we see?

yes gej was clueless .... by surrounding him self with thieves and not doing wat needed to b dine to d saboteurs in his administration

buh wen I saw buhari.... he gave me d real definition of cluelessness!!!

just tell me one tin bubu has achieved so far and I will tell u countless tins obj achieved in his 1 year in office ...

Note: I can never compare pmb to gej!!!

light and darkness has nothing in common!!!

At bolded, you don't even need to highlight his achievements in a year; just show me his achievements throughout his administration.
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by kozmokaz(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

At bolded, you don't even need to highlight his achievements in a year; just show me his achievements throughout his administration.
OBJ and BUBU is actually in same category just dat OBJ get ewedu sense while bubu get cow brain
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by Ephemmm: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
kozmokaz:
OBJ and BUBU is actually in same category just dat OBJ get ewedu sense while bubu get cow brain

My question still stands - ... just show me achievements of GEJ throughout his administration? Please stop sounding like a nuisance!
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by kozmokaz(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

My question still stands - ... just show me achievements of GEJ throughout his administration? Please stop sounding like a nuisance!
all d tins u are enjoying now are all products of gej!!

Dullard!
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by Horus(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW2-gp5HVYg

[size=15pt]Aliko Dangote On Improving Nigeria's Economy[/size]
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by umar4info(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
baralatie:
smiley
God bless everyone,presidents,citizens who have worked to make Nigeria proud!
This comments is for PMB and the APC to key into the numerous achievements Nigeria has achieved and stopand its propaganda campaign.
This is the summary about Nigeria that puts it on the Global stage!

"Over the last 15 years, Nigeria has enjoyed annual GDP growth rates of about 7% but with crude oil prices falling to about $40 a barrel from over $100 a barrel, it is no surprise that growth has slowed. Despite this, the economy continues to diversify and the country remains on course to achieve its goal of becoming one of the world's top 20 economies by 2020."

God bless Gej for his efforts and God Give PMB wisdom to key into this vision .
God bless Nigeria.

Your words are full of justice. You know the right, I f only Nigerians will emulate from people like you,there won't be chaos(any type) anymore. And definitely Nigeria will move forward.
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by mikolo80: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
you get brain so
list the three basic infrastructure
na only insult you Sabi
it shows the low class you belong to.
answer the fucking question or go back to suck your mothers breast cos it's like na akamu you drink as small pikin. missing certain important nutrients. your neurons misfiring
Re: Latest IMF Figures Show Nigeria As World's 22nd Largest Economy by saanuman(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Promhize:

And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's brilliance
u can say Dat again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Trolls President Buhari Using Football / Chris Ngige Launches YuBoss To Create Jobs To Nigerian Youths(Pics) / Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.