Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,308 members, 7,884,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story (53845 Views)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by dechandel(f): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
RickRichards:

shocked
All these Puerto Ricans sef.
I've always known you were a bit of a meanie, and I'll prove it to yah soon enough. cry

cheesy
Oga, whoever told you I am Puerto Rican sef??
By adoption or by guess work?
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by godunia(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Didn't see any prove supporting your claims,a photocopy of the contract award with d letter sent to Fidelity Bank would have given substance to your claims.I expect u to sue CBN n EFCC immediately instead of talking about God.
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by flyingdutchman(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
They deliberately overpaid him so he could give them part of the excess funds so that all parties would be happy. He agreedto the deal initially. But I think the deal must have gone bad so he held on to the money. The erring officials should all be investigated and prosecuted if found guilty!! angry angry angry
blazetitov:
The N45 million was used to finance all these inspections and the expenses were foreign exchange dominated.

N45M just for inspections? Na wa ooo undecided undecided undecided undecided

No wonder corrupt staff of CBN and DPR were chasing the man for their cut. They all know that the whole contract was a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by cirmuell(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
JustCurious:
Epic response..
more than epic my brother. #naija

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by wordbank(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
EFCC and other bodies involved should be charged
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Franzinni: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
This Igbo man killed them all... Kai! Their fadaa all the cabal go fear the confidence ...
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Mbediogu(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by chinae(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
This adminisquration is quilt on propaganja
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Chinom(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
"For the avoidance of doubt,let me state categorically that the deposit was not made in error". 100% correct. No bank will mistakenly pay in N45million into your account. That I know for sure.

Homeboy is standing firm. No shaking. It's in the blood.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
I like this guy scara. We will all support the fight against govt scams.
We are solidly behind him ooh.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Euckybaby(f): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sue EFCC for Libel ASAP
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
If indeed he is innocent let him press charges and not sit down idly ranting nonsense. He is innocent he did not forward his address to the EFCC and he did not report to police.
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Eeroh95(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
He should share the money with them.....nawa oooo.......how nigeria go tAke go foward if we continue acting like this...share moni share moni....one day them go share their Anus
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by andyanders: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmmm... Our Nigeria banks are Bleep up atimes. Imagine how they had already tarnished the image of the man. The man should sue their fucking ass jooor...

The man should get a real lawyer to get the so called people that published his pix for such act to court.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by mart2k(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
ojun50:
Since baba go slow enter na so so wrong information efcc they give Nigerians
Don't mind EFCC, they are doing everything just to impress Mr President
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by wtfCode: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
ezigbo mmadu.
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by mart2k(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great decision

- Jerry Ogbonna Obike Phillip, Nigerian of South Eastern extraction has done very well
hmmm, one in seventy.
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kingbilo:
grin

And they are all smiling churchgoers you'd assume can't hurt a fly.

undecided cry

Never make that mistake in your life , religious folks are the most wicked and corrupt people on the face of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
dechandel:
Oga, whoever told you I am Puerto Rican sef??
By adoption or by guess work?
You don't remember? 'Cos it rhymes with "Wisin and Yandel" nah. And they're from Puerto Rico. grin

But dechandel, you're wicked o: you've refused to show us your cute dimples for a while now. I'm not speaking for myself o...lol...you know life isn't so easy for many Nigerians, eh? Well, those dimples could make someone's day, you know. Could really have a therapeutic effect on them. Again, I'm not speaking for myself. cheesy Just pointing it out 'cos I'm a kindhearted, altruistic young man. tongue Think about it. You'd be doing mankind - not RickRichards cheesy - a huge favour. cheesy
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Austine2020: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
the man is sure, because he said that the matter is still in court and that they know his office & his residence. so how could they say that man ran away with a money mistakenly paid into his account?. EFCC has turned to Liars like APC.
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 27, 2015
ojun50:

APC nah very useless people.

Oshiomhole kind of false information.. Perhaps they were auditing CBN accounts
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by DedeNkem: 1:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Doing a legit business with a government is the most reliable, profitable, secure and satisying business in the world, but not in Nigeria!

Nigerian has one of the most unreliable, insecure, depressing, very corrupt and incompetent govt. in the world.

You see how those id*iots dragged this man's good name in the mud simply because he didn't bribe govt. officials!

If you're incorruptible, you can't successfully do business in Nigeria or climb the political and social ladder. In fact, you can't succeed in anything. It's a shame!

Nigerians should bury their retard heads in the sand in shame because you allow crimminals to rule you!
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by egbetokuns(m): 4:08am On Nov 27, 2015
We need to accept that our govt is working right now..money involve on this contract if na true is too much..all party are afraid of probe and investigation thats why they plan against each other

quote author=FabulousAutos post=40424797]

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/11/24/what-would-you-do-if-n45-million-was-erroneously-transferred-to-your-account/
[/quote]
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by millhouse: 5:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Epic
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by gsalvatore: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2015
maasoap:
Do you care to explain to us how N45 million naira meant for inspection (according to his submission) ended up in his pocket/account if the money is truly meant for inspection? And he could have walked to EFCC office to make his own statement instead of entertaining us online from his rat hole where he is hiding. I don't blame him though, I blame the system because, his is just one of the many.

Did you even comprehend what the man wrote? He said he went to EFCC and got prove of that. He also said he doesn't want to go further into details considering the level of the situation(which is understandable BTW).

By the way, 45millio naira worth of Dollars is not that big for that kinda Inspection(Which involves foreign players,Hotel rooms,first class flights,feeding, series of meetings, Miscellaneous etc) IMO. This is not Health Inspection in a lower class surburb.

I'm not holding brief for the man but we don't know the nature of the contracts and how it was undertaken..I wonder how you lots get to your conclusion...Do you know in some cases, before a contract is being awarded, You must/or required to prove you are capable of doing it which might include initiating the contracts with your own finances to a certain extent before the Client/govt starts Paying(Gov. Rochas and his Contractors can back this up)..The payment can freely enter into his Bank account..

Do you think the Man is stupid to write such a Reply to clear his name? And do you really believe CBN will make that kind of mistake with that sum of Money? Sanusi's CBN or EMEFIELE'S CBN? .

Sentiments blocked your Objectivity...

BTW...CBN pays money into company accounts for Jobs done or to be done.(I have seen it happen)...

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Etizz: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2015
ojun50:

And u are kinda right.....
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Emmahunk(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2015
Truth is like pregnancy, it can't be hidden for too long . I have always known that there is more to that story than meets the eyes.
However, I most honestly think that those calling PMB names in this case should learn to know when to apply the brakes. PMB cannot be responsible for an issue of bribery that has been dragging since 2012. Haba

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Thumbs up! The ball is now squarely in the court of The ICPC.
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by ManTiger(m): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
gsalvatore:

You are the only person deluded here...So what you wrote is the flaws you picked up? When Nigeria bought some weapons from Belarus when US refused to sell to Nigeria. Does it mean Belarus manufactures/produces weapons?

Nobody in his right mind and busy schedule will cook out time to straighten you up.. Look at what you wrote here...you have comprehension problems, not vast enough or Plain stup1d or even all of the Above.

so this is you being INTELLIGENT....WTF are you even on about?

@bolded...Borrow a leaf from your own book.
Have you forgotten that we're talking about copters not arms nor ammunitions.

Why are you so daft to quickly made an assumption that Russia or US will refuse to sell those copters or better still lease?
!diot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured / Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video / Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.