Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,185 members, 7,932,033 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:42 PM

Now That Hote Note 2 Is Here, What's Your Take On Specs And Design? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Now That Hote Note 2 Is Here, What's Your Take On Specs And Design? (3712 Views)

Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / The New Gionee A1 Lite Unboxing : Lite On The Pocket & Heavy On Specs / ADVICE Pls.infinix Hot Note And Hote Note Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Hote Note 2 Is Here, What's Your Take On Specs And Design? by Mcbussy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
therealesttin:

Any particular reason why you think Spec is crap?

Spec is crap because aside from screen resolution and back camera, hot note pro is far better. I mean, why would they even make a 1GB RAM variant??...and why would the rom be limited to 16GB?
Re: Now That Hote Note 2 Is Here, What's Your Take On Specs And Design? by donbenie(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
there is thin line between iOS and android ...
Everyone knows apple has the best processors .. That aside .. Compare quadcore snap dragon and octacore mtk ..

There is a thread on front page nairaland about cores sometimes ago .. Look for it and educate yourself ...

Have a nice night ..
That Apple's A9 Chipset is the best processors around is a big fat lie being bandied about by iPhone apologists,yes if you're talking about single core performances they are the best bar non but when it comes to multi core performances Samsung's Exynos 7422 Chipset leaves it trailing..the fact that the A9 Chipset has to push a measly pseudo 740p resolution with a fake multitasking iOS in the IPhone 6s as compared to the 7422 Chipset pushing a 1440p resolution i.e 4x resolution found in the iPhone 6s in a heavily multitasking Galaxy Note 5 series should be a pointer to the respective power of these Chipsets..

1 Like

Re: Now That Hote Note 2 Is Here, What's Your Take On Specs And Design? by Elxandre(m): 12:36am On Nov 27, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
there is thin line between iOS and android ...
Everyone knows apple has the best processors .. That aside .. Compare quadcore snap dragon and octacore mtk ..

There is a thread on front page nairaland about cores sometimes ago .. Look for it and educate yourself ...

Have a nice night ..
We were comparing mediatek to mediatek.
I was saying an octa core Mediatek is superior to a quad core Mediatek.
Re: Now That Hote Note 2 Is Here, What's Your Take On Specs And Design? by therealesttin(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2015
Mcbussy:

Spec is crap because aside from screen resolution and back camera, hot note pro is far better. I mean, why would they even make a 1GB RAM variant??...and why would the rom be limited to 16GB?

But from what I have heard, the phone will also play and record 4k videos, has front facing camera with flash, fast charge and some other nice functions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN / How To Play Voice Tag On Nokia N70 / When U Thought U Have Seen It All. Here Is A Phone With 3 Hidden Pop-up Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.