Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,653 members, 7,882,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs (42222 Views)

Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) / “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Which block does he stay in 1004

You want to go and ROBBEN hood him?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by fergieboy: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
No be this guy wey davido they yab wey live for rented flat with super cars

IG page for sale

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Keneking:

You want to go and ROBBEN hood him?
grin No was just curious.

That place is too massive

2 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by iWasNotHere(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
This one that Davido said is living in a rented apartment with expensive cars...
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by joystickextend1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
seen smiley
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by emerich(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Block B6: Flat 102...
Hope U are satisfied now, oya carry your boys, but don't forget, when U r caught! U r gone 4 life...
FortifiedCity:
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
jerflakes:

You are very observant

Na una dey roam the internet looking for throwback photos to debunk people's lies

Good talent
but funny enough,the day they will debunk theirs,they will nearly suicied-mission cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
emerich:
Block B6: Flat 102...
Hope U are satisfied now, oya carry your boys, but don't forget, when U r caught! U r gone 4 life...
grin grin

No. Don't think that way. I was there and saw how massive the place was. Security is tight too

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Blackhawk01: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
I love his smile kiss
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Nifemiworld: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
Happy for him.
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by arowstev2000: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Seun i sight u

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by lamisexy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by arowstev2000: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

No. Don't think that way. I was there and saw how massive the place was. Security is tight too

Security is tight too and u still won go there

Akuya

2 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
arowstev2000:

Security is tight too and u still won go there

Akuya
What are you saying?

I have gone inside well well na.
Just that I don't know his block, even though I saw a lot of supercars in the garages
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by godwin120alex: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Paul O doing biggest things
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=Eastatlantaniqqa post=64218094]that saka pix has got me laughing

only his stature alone is funny[i swear]
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Customer80: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Paulo
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Customer80: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
fergieboy:
No be this guy wey davido they yab wey live for rented flat with super cars

IG page for sale
Yes he's the one, then davido yabbed him, he bought a house at ikoyi which was under renovation, soon to be opened
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by adecz: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
But why he dey smile anyhowly..... undecided
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by arowstev2000: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=64220354] What are you saying?
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by cooldude62(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wow wow wow!
This thread was created in 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by BigIyanga: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Teewhy2:
cool money, he is not affected by foreign exchange or power plants to power machines.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6
Your head too wella!! Amped savagery
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by DozieInc(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dat nwafor... big bros.
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Baroba(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Big boy, Paulo hustle no get part two.. extremely wealthy and jovial individual..
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2018
jerflakes:

You are very observant

Na una dey roam the internet looking for throwback photos to debunk people's lies

Good talent
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] / Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina / Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.