Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,084 members, 7,890,586 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics (1270 Views)

On-going FG Rehab Of Enugu - Onitsha Highway (pics) / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics by stephenduru: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
A tragic accident happened earlier today at 2nd Rainbow close to Mile 2 area of Lagos after a trailer loaded with two 20feet containers lost control and fell on the highway.According to reports,a commercial motorcyclist narrowly escaped death in the tragedy.The exact cause of the incident is yet to be ascertained except for sketchy reports that the trailer lost control and fell on the highway

Re: Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics by knightsTempler: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Damn!!! Another day another tale of trailer falling over.

Gosh!!!
Re: Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics by ify2016: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
very pathetic!!!!!!!
After the war, the Israelites came to Moses and said, "we counted....NO ONE IS MISSING" (Numbers 31 vs 49), By December 31st, I pray NONE WILL BE MISSING IN YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME... Amen.God bless you richly.

Have a wonderful week and God bless.
Re: Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics by callmelanner(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Am I getting this wrong?
I thought they said trailers should only ply the road at night angry
Re: Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics by stephenduru: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
callmelanner:
Am I getting this wrong?
This is naija where anytin goes
Re: Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics by wheredemdey: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
callmelanner:
Am I getting this wrong?

Everybody knows ambode is better off as a model than even LGA chairman talk more of governor of Lagos(home for all).....nobody sends the ambode guy and his laws....his words holds no water hence brazen disregard of all his laws e.g:

No more commercial motorcycles on the highway and designated road...which is massively flouted.

No more trailer during the day...massively flouted.

No more street hawkers....flouted with impunity.

The guy is on his way to redefine cluelessness and massive failure.

Sad but true

Our Lagos..the collective heritage of all Nigerians will never spoil...Amen
Re: Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics by callmelanner(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
wheredemdey:

Everybody knows ambode is better off as a model than even LGA chairman talk more of governor of Lagos(HOME FOR ALL) .....nobody sends the ambode guy and his laws....his words holds no water hence brazen disregard of all his laws e.g:

No more commercial motorcycles on the highway and designated road...which is massively flouted.

No more trailer during the day...massively flouted.

No more street hawkers....flouted with impunity.

The guy is on his way to redefine cluelessness and massive failure.

Sad but true

OUR LAGOS..the collective heritage of all Nigerians will never spoil...Amen

That's true bet y lay emphasis on the emboldened? undecided angry
Re: Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics by nevi12(f): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mhen twas terrible thereby causin crz traffic today......lots of trailers nd tankers on d road today any turn leads to crz traffic
Re: Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics by yorex2011: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yh saw it while on my way home... Some nasty shii right there..
Re: Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics by Cutehector(m): 5:59am On Nov 27, 2015
nevi12:
Mhen twas terrible thereby causin crz traffic today......lots of trailers nd tankers on d road today any turn leads to crz traffic
chk ur mail
Re: Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics by iamkingzlee(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2015
nevi12:
I'm telling you!! it wasn't nice atall..

(1) (Reply)

I Am Determined To Lead By Example In War Against Corruption – Buhari / Live Pictures Of Ongoing Biafra Protest At Building Material Ogidi Anambra State / Photos From The Petrol Station Fire Outbreak In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.