Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Cement Buisness- Answers Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cement Buisness- Answers Needed (1377 Views)

Sim Registration Agent. Answers Needed / What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers / Does Tricycle Buisness Really Pays...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello House,

I intend to start a cement retailing soon but seem not to be able to find aswers to some questions so i deemed it neccessary to seek advice from experts in the house.

1. Can i retail cement without having a van for distribution considering the fact that i will be starting with a trailer load (600 bags)?

2. How long can a bag of cement last in the warehouse before it goes rock solid?

3. Is it feasible to retail 600 bags in a month?

4- Whats the average profit per bag?

I will appreciate your inputs
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
embarassed
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
shamecurls:
Hello House,

I intend to start a cement retailing soon but seem not to be able to find aswers to some questions so i deemed it neccessary to seek advice from experts in the house.

1. Can i retail cement without having a van for distribution considering the fact that i will be starting with a trailer load (600 bags)?

2. How long can a bag of cement last in the warehouse before it goes rock solid?

Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
shamecurls:
Hello House,

Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by klassicomega(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
You can start without a van. But you can liase with any bus/truck owner that is dispose to carrying cement or okada man. Customers will love it if they know that they can be buying from you without stress
Profitability depend on your location and network with site engineers and block makers

1 Like

Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by klassicomega(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
If your location is within my catchment areas, I can be supplying you dangote cement at competitive prices.
Come to my office for proof that am not a 419
TRANSGENERATION ENTERPRISES
17/19 Progress road off car wash bus stop, Oja Oba - Agege Road, lagos
08175912298x

1 Like

Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
klassicomega:
If your location is within my catchment areas, I can be supplying you dangote cement at competitive prices.
Come to my office for proof that am not a 419
TRANSGENERATION ENTERPRISES
17/19 Progress road off car wash bus stop, Oja Oba - Agege Road, lagos
08175912298x

@ what price will you deliver to Akute
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by klassicomega(m): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2015
Thanks for your interet in what we are doing.
I will appreciate if you can come around first and comfirm the identity and capability of those you are transacting business with.
Call
Mr Dare
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
klassicomega:
You can start without a van. But you can liase with any bus/truck owner that is dispose to carrying cement or okada man. Customers will love it if they know that they can be buying from you without stress
Profitability depend on your location and network with site engineers and block makers

Thanks a bunch.

I actually want to get a Dangote distributorship license and just doing a little feasibility study.

Please do you know the average profit on a bag? I will really appreciate.
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Whats the average profit per bag if am retailing as a distributor
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
shamecurls:
Whats the average profit per bag if am retailing as a distributor
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by Alonga: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
It depend on ur location,lf u can buy direct from dealer the minimum profit per bag is #100:
Re: Cement Buisness- Answers Needed by shamecurls(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alonga:
It depend on ur location,lf u can buy direct from dealer the minimum profit per bag is #100:

Thanks a lot.

I intend getting a distributorship license from Dangote so i should be making over that stated amount

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Give Me My Money / How Emulsion, Textcoat And Satin Paint Is Made / To Know About Firstmonie And How To Become An Agent Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.