Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,267 members, 7,970,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:38 PM

Uba Interview.when? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Interview.when? (1128 Views)

Uba Interview / Uba Interview Tips / Uba Interview: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Interview.when? by sobe(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2006
Wrote my test on d 2nd of sept at the law school,passed and since then iv been waitin like many others.takin 2 long,dont u guys think so?
Re: Uba Interview.when? by dangloove(m): 1:37am On Oct 24, 2006
Please how did you get your result.i will like to know if i passed or not cos i took same test too.
Re: Uba Interview.when? by nutty4u: 2:35am On Oct 24, 2006
hey guy, na wa for you ooooooo
we wey write test for queens college never hear anything since august na you wey rite for law school wan hear
i wonder wat uba are up to, i have been waitin for too long for them to call me cos i know very sure i passed there test.
i was also called for that test at law school but they asked me not to do it cos i will be penalised if i did , so i just left that day.i was actually asked if i had done there test b4 and i said yes so they said they will get intouch with me , since then i never hear anything from them
NA GOD GO SAVE PERSON FOR THIS COUNTRY,
tell me if you have any info pls
Re: Uba Interview.when? by onyx79(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2006
As regards the interview, it is expected to hold this month ie october. Their financial year came to a close in july,so the process was scheduled to kickstart in october. However judging by how close we are to the end of the month, i would expect that interviews should begin in november in earnest. Current info i have indicates that the interview will hold in batches. So keep your fingers crossed and lets hope for the best. Cheers!
Re: Uba Interview.when? by sobe(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2006
Thanks onyx
Re: Uba Interview.when? by sam15(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2006
onyx78,you are too good.Ilove that,at least you have made my day.
I will advise our president Olusegun OBJ to make you a minister of info. You know what ? This forum is the best eva because every job related problems and gud opinions are shared.
Keep the spirit going
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hard working Staff Vs High flyer; makes the difference / Hot Job Vacancies: / Diamond Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.