Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Tell Your Favourite Love Quotes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Your Favourite Love Quotes (718 Views)

Drop Your Favourite Love Quote. / What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)? / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Your Favourite Love Quotes by sexyLeamon(f): 9:32am On May 26, 2009
mine are

Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reason; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contain only you!

If i could change the alphabet, I would put 'U' and 'I' together.

There are two reasons why i wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.
Re: Tell Your Favourite Love Quotes by sexyboy(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2009
mine is:

if you do me I do you, man no go vex
Re: Tell Your Favourite Love Quotes by biola44: 12:13pm On May 26, 2009
all's fair in love n war
Re: Tell Your Favourite Love Quotes by bblacky(f): 12:37pm On May 26, 2009
Accidents do happen.i slip, i trip-,i stumble-,i fall & usually i dont care at all.but
now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u.

sum friends e worth bein thrown,sum r good 2keep,sume r 2 b treasured 4ever;i think
u r the one 2 be thrown in the treasure box 2be kept 4ever.
Re: Tell Your Favourite Love Quotes by blackgucci(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2009
i love you, love me back will ya!

tehehehehehe grin
Re: Tell Your Favourite Love Quotes by Dankalidu: 2:36pm On May 26, 2009
Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.
"Love is the beauty of the soul."

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Win Her Love / Professor Love & Life Lectures. / If It Were To Be You,what Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.