Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In (5081 Views)

Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / Between Emeka Ike And A Mad Woman {pic} / Wonders Shall Never End: Do You Remember This Lil Girl? She’s Now Pregnant(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by melalily: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
It is no more news that Nigeria is well known for some crazy stories, this is one of those stories that you cannot only but imagine the guts and how crazy some ladies can be.

This lady (captured below) was caught sleeping with a mad man as a ritual procedure to attract customers to her business. She was not the only one that is involved in this type of business but unfortunately for her, she is the one who was caught in the shameful act.

Does it mean that this act would end with this lady? Not at all ,because around some cities and villages in Nigeria, a lot of people are doing exactly this, not only the women but the men too. I pray God help us in this world where people no longer care about our morals and ethics, anything goes as far as money will be

MORE PHOTOS : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/wonders-shall-never-end-see-lady-who.html

1 Share

Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by jerryunit48: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Na wa
Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by chocolateme(f): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Odi egwu/ end time sex
Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by eluquenson(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
She's also half mad, about to run mad.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by finalboss(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
end time fuckers
Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by caddylac(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Abeg make dem leave the woman joor, na she get her body oooo, see as dem dey drag her as if say she thief!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by wtfCode: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
too many fuckkkk atrocities this days
Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by Princeparix(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
She rape the mad man ni
Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by kasley44(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
conji na bastard... Be your own boss. Check my signature!
Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by IVORY2009(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2015
From the picture, this is not Nigeria, take a look @ the brick wall and also the faces of the people, dey dont look Nigerians, blogger as usual just want to make false news, just to attact traffic to their blog....

2 Likes

Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2015
Ewwwww! Ewwwwww!! Ewwwwwwwww!!!

shocked shocked shocked sleeping with a mad man! The world is about to end.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2015
She is mad too.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by MrEverest(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2015
IVORY2009:
From the picture, this is not Nigeria, take a look @ the brick wall and also the faces of the people, dey dont look Nigerians, blogger as usual just want to make false news, just to attact traffic to their blog....
Gbam, same thought ran through my mind when I read the story & pic. Those folks look more like East Africans than Nigerians. Secondly what shows that the lady in question actually did slept with a mad man. Where is the mad man? This could be a case of adultery or infidelity. well I dont blame the bloggers, they all wanna ball like Linda Ikeji.

1 Like

Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by deanoffaculty: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2015
It's possible sha but the story would have become more real if the picture of the mad man is included for details. Bloggers these days can cook up stories that can confuse people. Which state in Nigeria? Which area?.........wetin those guys sef dey find for night where mad man dey if not a set-up thingz.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by deanoffaculty: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2015
MrEverest:
Gbam, same thought ran through my mind when I read the story & pic. Those folks look more like East Africans than Nigerians. Secondly what shows that the lady in question actually did slept with a mad man. Where is the mad man? This could be a case of adultery or infidelity. well I dont blame the bloggers, they all wanna ball like Linda Ikeji.
I wonder oo...
Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by smsshola(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2015
A wasteful life... a vanity sex. If this story Id true then its a wasted generation.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End: See The Lady Who Was Caught Sleeping With A Mad Man In by 5minsmadness: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
"caught" sleeping with a mad man....
Sleeping with a mad man na crime
Which constitution of Nigeria talk dat one

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj’s Billionaire Girlfriend Shows Off Diamond Ring, Sparking Marriage Gossip / Am In Love With Your Lips-fans-tell-regina Daniel On Instagram / Bo.obs And Bum: Abuja Big Girl Shares Raunchy Top.less Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.