Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,184 members, 7,907,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Appeal With The British Tribunal Pls Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Appeal With The British Tribunal Pls Advice (1199 Views)

Can I Backup My Appeal With A Letter From My Employer(schengen) / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me / Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Appeal With The British Tribunal Pls Advice by heritage00(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2009
I was once a student in Malaysia but had to come back home because of there bad weather,food and high rate of racist,i got back home last year (April 2008) and applied for a student visa to UK,to my surprise i was refused entry and reason was that i did not proof to them i was a real student when i was in Malaysia except for my visa page and my sponsor in UK did not proof she owns her accommodation nor ask for an approval letter from her landlord (She owns the house) and ask me to appeal if i can provide the necessary documents regarding there refusal,i provide my school acceptance and admission letter in Malaysia,Immigration Letter for visa approval,My school and Library ID card,my flight ticket from lagos to Kuala Lumpur,even up to the pictures i took with my class mates and lecturers,my sponsor er provide her house documents and i mail the tribunal everything,few weeks later i receive a letter from them telling me they got my appeal documents and will beĀ  treated shortly,soon after i got another letter of my appeal date (February 2009) then my appeal date come to past,i called them to ask about the outcome and they told me to be patient and i waited for another 1 month.i called again and told ask me not to call until i hear from them, i didn't hear from them for good 3 months and i was force to call again today and to my surprise they told me my appeal was allowed back since February and my embassy should have call me to come get my visa, so my main question is why haven't the embassy call me to come get my visa since February,do i need to go down to the embassy or just keep waiting for there call,please advice me,thank you
Re: My Appeal With The British Tribunal Pls Advice by brownbonno(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2009
Get a copy of the AIT decision and write to the Embassy with a copy and request for an appointment to collect your visa.

OR

If your sponsor is the UK,let her write to her MP and the MP will go through the Minister of State (Phil Woolas).The embassy will get a knock from him.
Re: My Appeal With The British Tribunal Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:34am On May 27, 2009
heritage00 ,
You stated" that they told you" which means you haven't got your decision letter from tribunal yet. If so nothing can be done at moment. I would advice you to request for tribunal decision letter which stipulated that visa can be granted and re-apply with same passport and all supporting documents but make sure the decision letter is included. There is no reasonsĀ  for you to call or be waiting for the call.
Re: My Appeal With The British Tribunal Pls Advice by travelcare: 8:26pm On May 27, 2009
Well, if your appeal has been decided, the best way to prove it is a written form of the appeal process leading to the final determination. If however, you have gotten the decision in a written form and the embassy has not called you, from experience, when you receive your decision as being allowed by an Immigration Judge, in the Respondent pack, a form will be included in the notice which shows that an unward right of appeal has been given to the Respondent to appeal against the decion of the Judge, this is called 'application for reconsideration' where the Respondent is expected to state the grounds on which there has been an err, ie, where a section or any part of the relevant immigration laws has been wrongfuly interpreted leading to that decion. It could be that the Respondent is currently doing so and that is why you are experiencing the delay. Be patient and pray that the application for reconsideration is refused, that is when they will call you (if that is what is going on).

Good luck

Travelcare
Re: My Appeal With The British Tribunal Pls Advice by peter2010(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2009
Hello house, I want 2 really know how long reconsideration/review takes do be decided. My uncle was actually refused work permit entry clearance but was advised to put in letter of reconsideration to the British High Commision. I want to know the possibility of overturning decision through review. Has anyone got visa through dat before without appeal. Thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Free Countries For Nigerians / Visa Matters, Enquiry And Assitance / Nigerian Passport: Missing Pages!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.