Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,164 members, 7,916,409 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

Beware Of This Name And Account Number. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of This Name And Account Number. (3045 Views)

Urgent Job Vacancies For Sales Officer And Account Officer Position / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid / Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by ikenna27(m): 3:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Nwanyi Gbuo Efi wrote on her facebook page.

Anyone who knows Udoke Nkwagu Emmanuel should call the attention of the
police or efcc! He is a fraudster and a thief operating and duping his victims
through fidelity bank acct 6236529853! Many hv fallen victim, he has been
calling and collecting #26,000 for recruitment form for civil defence job which is
not even currently going on! He also collects #19,000 for uniforms! He lied that
he is in Bayelsa while he withdraws the cash thru atm at Abakiliki once the
cash comes into his acct!!!!!! Anyone working in fidelity bank should take note of
this n save others from being victimized!

Plz can moderator push this to the front page to save others who may fall a victim many have been duped by this guy.He has being calling me to pay in to this account.
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by JohnFrankling(m): 5:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Nigerians and greed na every were we go bye-pass, why pay money for recruitment 'who does that" and you even get 26k to pay that means you don't need the job,

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by abiambo(m): 5:51am On Nov 27, 2015
End time
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by calabaman(m): 6:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Thanks Op

Truth is anyone who patronises a person claiming to give you employment for a fee does so at his own peril.

If such a person is genuine, why cant dey get you the employment first for you to pay afterwards?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by agarawu23(m): 6:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Scammers everywhere.

But why pay to get a job? Some ppl just graduate from university but they are dumber than kids in ss1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by pofolo(m): 6:10am On Nov 27, 2015
all, any means to get money and job.
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Scammers everywhere.

But why pay to get a job? Some ppl just graduate from university but they are dumber than kids in ss1
all this scammer sef, it remind me of a scammer who open an acount with Ecobank with Name "CONSULATE OFUSA" he was busy duping gullibu pple seeking for AMERICA Visa,giving them impression they are paying to direct embasy acount, untill he was Nabed. Na that day I know say bank get prison/cell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by oglalasioux(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Gullibility at its peak!
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by agarawu23(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
all this scammer sef, it remind me of a scammer who open an acount with Ecobank with Name "CONSULATE OFUSA" he was busy duping gullibu pple seeking for AMERICA Visa,giving them impression they are paying to direct embasy acount, untill he was Nabed. Na that day I know say bank get prison/cell
until our eyes clear wella before we stop falling for thiwr cheap scams.

Paying someone for America visa process is a waste of time and cash because its the interview that will determine your visa request.

We need to wise up
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by cr8v(f): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2015
No evidence yet you want someones name to land at the front page.
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by Adesiji77: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Scammers everywhere.

Word! LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2015
How people fal for these scams won't cease to amaze me.
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by ignis: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2015
twoondei:
How people fal for these scams won't cease to amaze me.
I wonder ooooo
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2015
people that fall deserved what they get, they are no worse than the scammer, if it was succesful we wont hear about it. they wud later give testimony in church, fools
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2015
My Boss always tell me that only
Greedy people get duped.
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by fbtowner(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Well to me I don't call him a scammer. He is only trying to survive in the zoo.

But why do ppl call people that are smarter than them scammers.

Everybody has got to be smart. The moment u found someone smarter than u. That means u still have more to learn.

Well. To the smart guy. He will soon attract ppl that are smarter than him. And that's how he is gonna go down. That life for us.
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by dikeigbo2(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time Job provider + end time job seeker=end time regret
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
ok
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by Pidggin(f): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2015
dason4life:
My Boss always tell me that only
Greedy people get duped.

It's not true.
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2015
Pidggin:

It's not true.

Give me an example then
Re: Beware Of This Name And Account Number. by Pidggin(f): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
dason4life:

Give me an example then

Some people are naive and this makes them Gullible

(1) (Reply)

Proofreader Job ( Work From Home) 50k/month / Workforce Outsourcing Graduate Academy Programme (for Call Center Agent) / Landmark University Kwara, Massive Academic Staff Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.