Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

What Should I Do! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Should I Do! (703 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do! by stanbiggi(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to thank every fellows in this house for your invaluable advice u ve been rendering to all in this platform , i hope u should be able to guide me cox, i dont understd myself.
     I finished my youth service and immediately got a job in lagos , the job's pay was not fantastic as a starter but will be in future if only i put in competence,years of service and self development. which i have been on. Although,i was happy with myself untill i met a girl who work in one of this commercial bank,we started dating, it was promising that her mother knew about it  and ok it, the bad thing is that she place stress on my income all in the name of being caring, romantic and classy[/b], that i have to complain to her on how it affects my condition of living.

Furthermore, she starts comparing me with her fellow bankers and other rich guys in town since i retreated being spendiouus ,sometimes bring up some sort of behaviour which makes me unhappy and feel incapable as a man. However, i have called her to order , making her understd my goals matching it with my resources as a bases for my action and that if she love me she should bear with me afterall she is still working, but she is insisting that i change my job , since its not surviving us enough and that she has her set time and after which she may call off our relationship. i just can think well, is it that this girl love me or my job, i am just ok as a guy even when i saw some of her colleagues she brags with they re not trying as she claims .  so what does she want from me?

As i write this post i want a ways to put her off quietly,cos we re in same church and i dont need quarrel, before she kills me and allow me loose my job. please advice me, but dont tell me to talk it over , i have tried and she in adamically adamant, probabily its her philosophy and i can change her , we belong to a different world of thought
Re: What Should I Do! by jody(f): 1:48pm On May 26, 2009
you have said it all, i don't think this lady loves you. if there is geniune love she will endure to the end moreover it is not as if you are jobless you are doing something which has a good prospect. i will advice you break up the relationship early not by quarrel but you can talk things over with her. tell her that you can't met her standard that she is free to look somewhere else.

(1) (Reply)

Food For Anti-aging. / Needed: Caring Doctors And Nurses / I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.