Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,683 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD (10372 Views)

Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe / Crude Oil Swap Probe: Reps Set 127 Questions For Oil Marketers--vanguard News / FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Blame it on the rain
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by Hefemale: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2015
Lies
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by bregeard(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2015
imsuboi:
my people, my people.
i hope you have seen the change you seek cheesy
pained nigga..
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by worlexy(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2015
ismokeweed:

For mumu
The mumu that you are. Imbecil.e
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by just2endowed: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Excuses for failure
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by pingpong1: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by kennethade(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2015
What i dnt understand is why apc keep blaming pdp or Jonathan insted of getting down to work.
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2015
orobs93:
Ok

I was a strong member during the chan campaign....and it will not cost cost anytin to speak to truth when Sometin , g wrong.
I here in nairaland we have the strength and the numbers to flog the current administration to go into shape...and that I wat will must do...but w hav to wait foo the next year budget let start start there may be dat is wat is the the buhari government so slow..
Nigeria must be great.
what are you saying??
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by imsuboi(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2015
bregeard:
pained nigga..

who? your dad? cheesy
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by symbianDON(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2015
it's disheartening that many unscrupulous marketers are taking advantage of the people and diverting and hoarding petrol. a good number of filling stations actually have petrol in stock but won't sell to customers and would rather sell to the so-called black marketers. i suggest government bans selling of petrol outside filling stations. these guys are the real saboteurs. it's so annoying.
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2015
worlexy:
The mumu that you are. Imbecil.e
E pain you sha... grin
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by aku626(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2015
What hurts is that these people think all Nigerians are fools
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by bankylan: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2015
Why are NNPC stations not selling fuel if marketers are to be blamed? The NNPC in Mile 12 has not been selling fuel for like two weeks.....Well, they know that majority are gullible and will take anything coming from this fraudulent government...
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by free2ryhme: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2015
Any government that is quick to point accusing fingers at previous administrations, is consistent in blaming and holding others responsible when bad things happen under its watch, is nothing but a caretaker government. APC blamed oil marketers, vandals, the delay of payment subsidies, blamed everyone and everything else but itself. The questions whose job is it to protect the oil pipelines? Whose job is it to pay oil subsidies in a timely manner? Whose job is it to police oil distribution?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by free2ryhme: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2015
I thought Jonathan was voted out because of lamentation at problems. Are we still in Jonathan's administration or it will take four years to resolve petrol scarcity?

In the mean time I am waiting for 40 naira per litre because that is what Tam David West told us when the campaign was on. He boldly said there was nothing like subsidy, that fuel is supposed so sell at 40 naira per litre.

Well, I will blame Nigerians because we are desperately searching for super humans to solve our problems and are blinded by primitive ethnic affinities.

I can confidently say that since it took Buhari five months to set up a cabinet, he is very likely to have nothing to offer.

Obasanjo supported Buhari not because he has something to offer, but for the fact that the North was desperately in need of power which, if they did not get, the monkey and the baboon would have been soaked in blood.

This change is superficial and in fact outrightly fake. We are watching...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by Tochytee(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Why do we always find ourselves on this same issue always its high time nigeria fetch a lasting solution to this persistence pipeline Vandalism in this country
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by diamondbaby(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2015
mourinho kind of government

1 Like

Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Lies.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by ihatesycophant(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2015
dokiOloye:
If to say na Buhari make d statement,he for say na Jonathan cause am.
I am sure that if U ask Buhari why he is still unable to produce his non existent certificate,he will say it Jonathan or PDP.
And d funny thing is that his robots will swallow that hook,line and sinker.
Mr. Man, is still partly Jonathan because the backlog areas on subsidy was still referred to if only you read the news properly. The lip service and politics the former administration played on the payment of subsidy gave room for the backlog. They even claimed, they were not owing the marketers any subsidy money.
So in your demented brain you still believe Buhari has no cert? If yes, you need to be relocated to psychiatric clinic for proper monitoring not to turn to rabid human being in your society. If truly he has no cert, Cambridge is not WEAC that will keep silent on issue that concern the whole nation with all the macenery of Jonathan's gov't then, they would have gotten to the root. Many enquiries had been made to Cambridge for his result and it was plainly told that it was only him that can request for it. If he has not cert with them, they would have say, they have no student in the past bearing that name. When Stella Oduah claimed she has Master degree in university abroad, enquiries were also sent in and the university said, they have no such name in their data base. Well, common sense is not always common because it cannot be bought in the market square or in the four walls of any school.
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by Jesusloveyou: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2015
permsec:
And the blame game continues......

I wonder why hypocrites aren't in the streets protesting.

Just take a deep look at this face and tell me if he has an iota of clue in governance
hahahaha, who do u protest against, marketers or d black marketers,

1 Like

Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by Pavarottii(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Government of Lies!!! Pay them their subsidy claim.
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by anonimi: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by Koolmexxi(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmm.... These problem still persists because everybody is still busy blaming every other person and no one is yet to take responsibility and rectify the situation. . Anyway on the upside for me today happens to be my birthday so I'm doing my own BlackFriday shopping here on nairaland for likes and shares. ..

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by ihatesycophant(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2015
free2ryhme:
I thought Jonathan was voted out because of lamentation at problems. Are we still in Jonathan's administration or it will take four years to resolve petrol scarcity?

In the mean time I am waiting for 40 naira per litre because that is what Tam David West told us when the campaign was on. He boldly said there was nothing like subsidy, that fuel is supposed so sell at 40 naira per litre.

Well, I will blame Nigerians because we are desperately searching for super humans to solve our problems and are blinded by primitive ethnic affinities.

I can confidently say that since it took Buhari five months to set up a cabinet, he is very likely to have nothing to offer.

Obasanjo supported Buhari not because he has something to offer, but for the fact that the North was desperately in need of power which, if they did not get, the monkey and the baboon would have been soaked in blood.

This change is superficial and in fact outrightly fake. We are watching...
After you've made submission that the change was superficial and outrightly fake but still went ahead that you're watching. PLS what do you want to watch? Football or Movies? I don't think it's same administration you've written off. Impatience has killed thousand of people, hope you'll not be among the roll call? 6 months, is not 16 years neither is it 6 years. Both may have 6 in common but nomenclature differs.
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by anonimi: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2015
dokiOloye:
If to say na Buhari make d statement,he for say na Jonathan cause am.
I am sure that if U ask Buhari why he is still unable to produce his non existent certificate,he will say it Jonathan or PDP.
And d funny thing is that his robots will swallow that hook,line and sinker.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3119840_3086701funnyjpeg9aeb2b686522cfbdad09180eab0db45e_jpeg77e052703f81538f8ab4b27ced5dfdc0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by bejeria101(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2015
Oshiomole dat has the names of pple dat stole in gej govt doesnt he have d names of the vandals. Awon ode!
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by Jesusloveyou: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2015
kennethade:
What i dnt understand is why apc keep blaming pdp or Jonathan insted of getting down to work.
it is d mess pdp and gej cause, if he was not owing outstanding subsidy claims of 290b, it would have be easy to pay d balance of 100b now, anything bad u see dis year blame it on pdp and gej,

1 Like

Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by ajepako(f): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2015
OH, It's not more GEJ and PDP?

I thought they are responsible for every calamity on planet earth..

Na now dem know the meaning of vandalism and unscrupulous elements?

#teamthunderfireAPC#

tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by Jesusloveyou: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Pavarottii:
Government of Lies!!! Pay them their subsidy claim.
d ball is not in PMB court, it has be pass to d national assembly for payment of their subsidy claims, beside d outstanding subsidy claims was accumulated by gej

1 Like

Re: NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD by dustydee: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2015
Arrest them and stop giving excuses. Stop sounding like the past administration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Delta State Rebuilds Burnt Asaba High Court Complex / LP, PDP Chieftains Urges Calm As Presidential Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.