Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,625 members, 7,918,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Many Times Have You Loved Or Been Loved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Have You Loved Or Been Loved? (728 Views)

How To Stop Being Afraid Of Being Loved Or Falling In Love / How Many Times Have You Cheated / Be Loved Or Die Trying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Loved Or Been Loved? by slap1(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2009
please can we all be sincere in answering this. how many times have you truly loved or been truly loved? i know i've been loved by several people, sometimes truly loved, but i am still in my first love. how about you?
Re: How Many Times Have You Loved Or Been Loved? by angelgirl1(f): 5:32pm On May 26, 2009
I truly love my current bf. I think he is the only guy I have ever loved. I know he truly loves me. I don't think that I have ever been loved in the past. So I guess I have truly loved another once and truly been loved once.
Re: How Many Times Have You Loved Or Been Loved? by tpiah: 5:34pm On May 26, 2009
I really dont know.
Re: How Many Times Have You Loved Or Been Loved? by blackgucci(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2009
1000 and still counting.
Re: How Many Times Have You Loved Or Been Loved? by prittigrrr(f): 8:54pm On May 26, 2009
3 times: My b/f when I was 22; my ex-husband and my current fiance. These are the only men I have loved and are the only men that I believe have ever loved me.
Re: How Many Times Have You Loved Or Been Loved? by eddy1977(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2009
being a victim of good looks, i have been on the receiving end of erotic love over 10 times. but i have only been on the giving end of it only 3 times. (high school, then first sex mate and then my angel who i wish i had proposed to under the eifel tower).
Re: How Many Times Have You Loved Or Been Loved? by bluespice(f): 12:32pm On May 28, 2009
eddy1977:

being a victim of good looks, i have been on the receiving end of erotic love over 10 times. but i have only been on the giving end of it only 3 times. (high school, then first sex mate and then my angel who i wish i had proposed to under the eifel tower).
evidence pls!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife. / I Need A Real Girl For A Seriouse Relationship / Are Exes Not Human Beings And People Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.