Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father (754 Views)

Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Someone send this to me, HELP. My only Daughter{29} is too attached to me and she doesn't want to get married” Father? Ever since her mother died at her birth, i've been her father and mother, i gave her the best education a father can give his daughter, now she is 29 she has no man in her life because she thinks since i gave her everything, she doesn't need any other man, what should i do? The mod should move this to front page
cc: lalastica
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2015
Does this girl work? Is she still a student? She should be doing something that exposes her to people. She definitely doesn't stay in her father's house 24/7. She should have friends and acquaintances
She is 29, she isn't a kid anymore. She should have a guy she likes, someone she is attracted to(except if she is a lesbian) and one thing is certain, if a girl likes a guy, she would start thinking towards spending her life with him. It's not a conscious choice, it's love's compulsion.

I think I understand the girls psychology to some extent.
She views a man as a provider. As someone who takes care of a woman. Who provides her with what she needs and keeps her safe. Her understanding of the role a man should play in her life, centers on the role her father played in the absence of her mother, so to her, she doesn't need a man since she has her dad.

But my problem is, women have other needs....sexual needs, and her father isn't going to provide her with that. Or doesn't she have some form of sexual attraction towards guys? Because if she doesn't, then that would explain a lot.

From all you said, her father looks like a wealthy man, so I'd advice he rents an apartment for her, somewhere not too close to his. Let her get a taste of leaving alone. It would give her this sense of independence and provide her with social exposure.

1 Like

Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father by obiorathesubtle: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2015
cheesy this looks like a job foooooooooooor

The powerpuff girls!

Tan tan tananana! Tan tan tananana!

Blossom, bubbles and buttercup are out of retirement and are coming to stop the forces of eviiiiiiiiiiiiiil!!

Tan tan tanananana!cheesy
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy this looks like a job foooooooooooor

The powerpuff girls!

Tan tan tananana! Tan tan tananana!

Blossom, bubbles and buttercup are out of retirement and are coming to stop the forces of eviiiiiiiiiiiiiil!!

Tan tan tanananana!cheesy

Sugar, spice and everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls, but professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concussion; Chemical X.

Thus the power puff girls were born, and using there ultimate super powers, Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil.

Miss the good old days.
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2015
@Zceesneh, please change your title if you expect to get more contributions.
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2015
Decker:
@Zceesneh, please change your title if you expect to get more contributions.
change to what
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Zceesneh:
change to what

A more catchy topic like~ Help, my 29 year old daughter is too attached to me, and she doesn't want to get married.
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father by obiorathesubtle: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2015
Decker:

Sugar, spice and everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls, but professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concussion; Chemical X.

Thus the power puff girls were born, and using there ultimate super powers, Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil.

Miss the good old days.
grin and here I was, thinking you to be a complete bore. You still remember the intro grin

Miss the good old days too man, mojo jojo, miss bellum, the green gang, cat burglar, all of em
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father by ibrams(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2015
them shake calabash for her neh.....
she needs to be formatted completely.....

but is it that she is sexually attracted to her father or.........If I may ask
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2015
ibrams:
them shake calabash for her neh.....
she needs to be formatted completely.....

but is it that she is sexually attracted to her father or.........If I may ask
WTF
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Take her to see a shrink .

I'm not one angry

(1) (Reply)

Seun Was Sponsored Politically For Rule No.9 (see Proof) / Pastors Help Needed ... / Can U Buy Condom In A Hold Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.