Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,034 members, 7,915,987 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pupil Collapses After Rape By 60-year-old Lagos Landlord - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pupil Collapses After Rape By 60-year-old Lagos Landlord (527 Views)

Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue / Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord / Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pupil Collapses After Rape By 60-year-old Lagos Landlord by JoelNkantaBlog: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2015
Racheal (pseudonym) gave residents a scare after she collapsed in the passage of her parents’ rented apartment in the Fadeyi area of Lagos State.

It was gathered that the 14-year-old girl almost died after she passed out a few minutes after being allegedly raped by her parents’ landlord, identified only as Christopher.

The prompt response of residents of Fasanya Street, where the incident happened, however, averted a tragedy.

Our correspondent learnt that among those who came to her aid was Christopher, who pretended as if nothing happened between them.

However, the landlord was said to have been arrested by policemen from the Alakara division after the victim confessed to her parents.

Racheal, an indigene of Ugelu, Delta State, told PUNCH Metro that her ordeal started the day she ran an errand for the landlord, who hails from Imo State, while her mother was away from home.

She said, “He has raped me three times. The first time was late last year when he asked me to buy him N10 sachet water. I bought the item and took it to his room, but he locked the door and pushed me to the bed. He pulled off my pants and I shouted for help.

“He said he would kill me with a knife he had kept on the table if I didn’t shut up. He then brought out a black and white cloth, which he used to cover my mouth.

“He brought something which he rubbed on my private parts and his own as well.

“After he finished, there was blood everywhere. He brought water and said I should wash the bloodstains on my clothes. He gave me N100 to buy a drug to reduce my pain. He said I should not let my parents know that he had deflowered me. He said if they noticed, I should lie that it was a classmate that did it.”

The Junior Secondary School 1 pupil said the following day the suspect sneaked to her parents’ apartment and demanded the pants she wore the day he deflowered her (Click the link below to read more).
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: Pupil Collapses After Rape By 60-year-old Lagos Landlord by mekd: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Evil.
Re: Pupil Collapses After Rape By 60-year-old Lagos Landlord by ki02020(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2015
The girl is annoying a Man has been raping you since last year and you didn't talk until you almost lost your life angry
Re: Pupil Collapses After Rape By 60-year-old Lagos Landlord by Thunderlicious: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2015
End Time 14-year-old girl

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness Boko Haram On Revenge Mission, Kills 7 In Fresh Attacks / Emir Of Kano Sanusi Orders Burnt Baptist Church Rebuilt, Warns District / Disturbing Story Of How Man Raped Seven Children In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.