Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,338 members, 7,881,246 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets (32285 Views)

Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? / Can A Soldier Resign From The Force? / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by oluwapoju(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
No wonder dey increase der call rate to nigeria from 14p to 30p per minutes...
Der service is even very bad since like 3 weeks ago
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by kokoA(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
xtervaganza:
read your comment again and you'll notice the stupidity in it

A broke you is asking why a billionaire businessman can't manage his business?

I mean how ironic and stoopid can you be
#ignored undecided tongue
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by SweetSoup(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
They have given all their money to celebrities.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PMB is the cause, since he became the president, bad news everywhere. PMB maka why..
I told you your nasty comments will hunt you one day what has Buhari got to do with Glo in Ghana. Small boy with small sense
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by rhames(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
osesology:
Very soon African economy is going to go on recession if all these big companies are not careful.
But are you suggesting that the ncc's sanction of mtn has something to do with this?

*mycandidopinion*

YEP
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by rhames(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
maximunimpact:

Source: http://citifmonline.com/2015/11/27/massive-resignation-hits-glo-ghana/#sthash.PNDyVYlF.dpuf

This is what happens when a naturally tight fisted Ijebu man runs a company,any company.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by ademoladeji(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
wiseoneking:
Look at this one. Yes, Ghanains are not like you or average Nigerians who smile in the midst of suffering. you may hurry to ghana or send your friends to pick up those jobs. You type will also support governors call to reduce the #18k minimum wage saying after all some people are looking for half of 18k. MASSES KILLING MASSES.

Oh! Sorry if my comment never made sense but you should understand the fact that 'Glo' is a private entity and could only pay what it could afford.

When Airtel retrenched thousands of its employee back the in 2012/2013 all in the name of not rich enough to pay staffs, we all protested saying negative things about the owners.

So, if Glo cldnt increase salaries and wages, then I think it's not a crime in as much as they don't owe their staffs.

Last shot: I'm not into communication n CCR stuffs... I'm okay with what I'm doin n earning but if any of my friends desire to pick it up, then I'll wish them the very best.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by silentachieverr(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
sauceny:
Since independence,Nigerians have lost their job more than ever,under the dispensation of the new led government APC

Please tender your facts and statistics sir, before coming online to spew unproven information. Ps: I am not a partisan supporter. Just being objective here.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by ladesson(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PMB is the cause, since he became the president, bad news everywhere. PMB maka why..

meaning if u no shi t for 3day na him cause am.see mumu
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Billion24(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
ERRANDERS wishing you the very best.
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this or any other errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697. Help re-bc.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Billion24(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
ERRANDERS wishing you the very best.
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this or any other errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by IchieDi(m): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2015
A company that has no proper structure, am not surprised
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by skillero(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
another gutter mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Register For ICAN? / Lagos Grows Talent: Young Lady Shows Off Her Flexible Body / Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.