Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech (903 Views)

Text Of Speech By Adeosun On Linking Capital Markets With Affordable Housing / Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo / Reno Omokri: Senate Should Learn From Jonathan's Tolerance To Freedom Of Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by excusemyfrench(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
May it never be well for that mod who placed me on ban for expressing my freedom of speech. Everyday and every minute these igbos keep insulting other tribes here but nobody places them on any ban. They roam around freely and insult other tribes but no mod ever bans them.

As a matter of fact, I'll continue opening and promoting genocidal threads here on nairaland. Starting from today the rate of genocidal threads is going to increase.
Re: I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by finalboss(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
excusemyfrench:
May it never be well for that mod who placed me on ban for expressing my freedom of speech. Everyday and every minute these igbos keep insulting other tribes here but nobody places them on any ban. They roam around freely and insult other tribes but no mod ever bans them.

As a matter of fact, I'll continue opening and promoting genocidal threads here on nairaland. Starting from today the rate of genocidal threads is going to increase.
hmmm how many years dem give you ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by vladimiros: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
And Yoruba's don't insult here too?

My brother move on, lets stop the tribalism, i say this as a South Southerner..
Re: I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by excusemyfrench(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
vladimiros:
And Yoruba's don't insult here too?

My brother move on, lets stop the tribalism, i say this as a South Southerner..
I'm a south southerner too.
Re: I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by daridex(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
cutting the head off isn't the cure to headache... you know
Re: I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by Alphaoscar: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
excusemyfrench:
I'm a south southerner too.

There is a new sheriff ( Mod) in town and he surely won't tolerate shitt from any quarter.

1 Like

Re: I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by Samirana360(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
it's normal here....no freedom of speech on NL....my other 2 NL account ar still under ban
Re: I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by Samirana360(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
it's normal here....no freedom of speech on NL....my other 2 NL accounts ar still under ban
Re: I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by bugzbunny: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bloody tribalists...
Na so una go dey chop ban like food
All these Edo rags claiming SS...
Stewpid cu.nts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
excusemyfrench:

You are mulattoclaro the accursed village swine..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
bugzbunny:
Bloody tribalists... Na so una go dey chop ban like food All these Edo rags claiming SS... Stewpid cu.nts
The Op is mulattoclaro, the one that will soon commit suicide, lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
excusemyfrench:

Idiota, i'm Igbo and was banned last month for the same tribalistic nonsense that is spewed here. i was forced to counter and was banned. Can we end this topic and move ahead.

If you are not satisfied, You can start the next tribal bashing topic
Re: I Was Banned For Expressing My Freedom Of Speech by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Samirana360:
it's normal here....no freedom of speech on NL....my other 2 NL account ar still under ban

Chai!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2016 Budget: Buhari Presents MTEF Next Week / Court Of Appeal Sacks Akpabio, Sekibo From Senate / After Retirement, Alex Ferguson Earn 32M A Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.