Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,555 members, 7,929,800 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

Foreign Embassies Should Stop Giving Visas To Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Embassies Should Stop Giving Visas To Politicians (2321 Views)

Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison / Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Embassies Should Stop Giving Visas To Politicians by alex406(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2009
Funny enough we are our own God,we are the ones to save ourselves.
Re: Foreign Embassies Should Stop Giving Visas To Politicians by hackney(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2009
My response might be somehow irrelevant to the thread but still here goes. . . . . .

Nigeria is finished
Re: Foreign Embassies Should Stop Giving Visas To Politicians by ModestSam(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2009
The foreign embassies wouldn't dare deny them visas, as they need their looted funds in their economy.
Re: Foreign Embassies Should Stop Giving Visas To Politicians by Echidime(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2009
So some people are still lining up in front of Embassies seeking for Visas? Are they not hearing about the Financial Crunch biting every nation on earth?  Na waoooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin you need Visa,there is a mystical ways to go about it and you got it overnight. Africans should use what God has giving them to get whatever they want, Why lining up begging one kind small white boy or girl?  We have the power to force them do our bidings.
Re: Foreign Embassies Should Stop Giving Visas To Politicians by manny4life(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2009
LMAO, cheesy cheesy cheesy  This is rich and interesting. I agree with what someone said, as funny as it may sound, more ways to loot more billions. Equipped private jet, luxury living and life style and everything you can imagine should their counterparts arrive Nigeria. It cannot work one way, but both ways rather. Nigerian Embassy don't issue visa to foreign politician and vice versa for it to have effect. Anyway I doubt that, our foreign ministry is corrupt. In Washington DC, they don't mind charging me about $200 to get visa to Nigeria, but I will imagine foreign politicians get it for almost free because of the after rewards. grin
Re: Foreign Embassies Should Stop Giving Visas To Politicians by maxtop(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2009
You are right, but did you think they can do it and not been queried by the government, ?
cry
Re: Foreign Embassies Should Stop Giving Visas To Politicians by toshacer: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2009
To Nigerians generally, this is what you mean to write @POster

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurricane Sanusi On Rampage: Tony Elumelu And Jim Ovia Resigned Today? / First Lady Did It Again! / Anambra Distributes 177 Suvs To Traditional Rulers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.