Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

A Song For The Lamenting Lamenters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Song For The Lamenting Lamenters (505 Views)

Amaechi To Igbo: Stop Lamenting, Conquer With What You Have / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Lamenting Lamenters: The New Association In Town: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Song For The Lamenting Lamenters by BushidoBlue(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
When a president is more interested in what's happening outside the country than the imbroglio in his blockos....it leaves much to be desired...

I'm not even gonna go far... in the past 48 hours alone, Sawara Reporters sef have joined the Lamenting Lamenters... this is because we have it from authoritative sources that due to suffering and smiling software version 2016 which was just released upon Nigerians, the form for the wailing wailers union has finished.
In fact many youth who shaped with their television during campaigns have rushed online to purchase the remaining Wailer forms.
However there is a lunatic fringe that still hold unto their Bubu.
Chai Bubu!!!
Shey no be Bubu wey talk say Shangri dey travel dat time don turn
Minister of Tourism without portfolio....
Oh sorry... sorry...
I meant noise maker of Tourism and Petroleum...without portfolio...

Anyway on a less serious note....
Here is a song for you stubborn goats wey no wan leave the year of hypocrisy....
Take dis one cool down enjoy your fuel queue and no light....

[size=18pt]After election put the loop... the loop... the loop
People wey talk dem say dem loot, dem loot.... dem loot..
If na online dem say na wail....
Na wail..
Na wail..

Now them follow to dey wail.. dem wail dem wail

Even your Bubu play you phool..... a phool... a phool..
When them tell u say him crude....
Him crude.... him crude....

You no believe u say na beef...
Na beef... na beef

As if na gala wey him do..... him do.... him do....

Add your own make d song continue jare...[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Song For The Lamenting Lamenters by michael3876(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
BushidoBlue:
When a president is more interested in what's happening outside the country than the imbroglio in his blockos....it leaves much to be desired...

I'm not even gonna go far... in the past 48 hours alone, Sawara Reporters sef have joined the Lamenting Lamenters... this is because we have it from authoritative sources that due to suffering and smiling software version 2016 which was just released upon Nigerians, the form for the wailing wailers union has finished.
In fact many youth who shaped with their television during campaigns have rushed online to purchase the remaining Wailer forms.
However there is a lunatic fringe that still hold unto their Bubu.
Chai Bubu!!!
Shey no be Bubu wey talk say Shangri dey travel dat time don turn
Minister of Tourism without portfolio....
Oh sorry... sorry...
I meant noise maker of Tourism and Petroleum...without portfolio...

Anyway on a less serious note....
Here is a song for you stubborn goats wey no wan leave the year of hypocrisy....
Take dis one cool down enjoy your fuel queue and no light....

[size=18pt]After election put the loop... the loop... the loop
People wey talk dem say dem loot, dem loot.... dem loot..
If na online dem say na wail....
Na wail..
Na wail..

Now them follow to dey wail.. dem wail dem wail

Even your Bubu play you phool..... a phool... a phool..
When them tell u say him crude....
Him crude.... him crude....

You no believe u say na beef...
Na beef... na beef

As if na gala wey him do..... him do.... him do....

Add your own make d song continue jare...[/size]
I like dis govt. I concur. bros save for battery bcis light no dey and fuel scarce to fuel I pass my neighbor.

1 Share

Re: A Song For The Lamenting Lamenters by BushidoBlue(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
My original post was in November.....

Meehn Zombies are brainwashed souls.

(1) (Reply)

Blame The West / Nigeria Crumbling Fast / Photo; Please Nairalanders Lets Answer This Simple Question From Our Presiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.