Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Story About Biafra In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Story About Biafra In Pictures (1154 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story About Biafra In Pictures by ReportersNG: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wish this can be seen by all. Nigeria army have always had good record in fights. Its unfortunate the corruption in the military gave boko haram upper hands. Biafra never existed and still remains an illusion. Its sad our new generation supporting another biafra war didnt experience the last and are blindfolded by their imaginations.. Incase you all don't know, a new war against nigeria army may make igbo tribe go into extinction, #fact. Though am not bragging about Nigeria army but i know their capabilities. Don't let your number decieve you because millions also fought in the first war and they all suffered. Seems IPOB members have this confidence that international communities would fight for them but let me make this clear to everyone. Nigeria problems has never and would never be a priority to any foreign country, #fact. Am just trying to make #CommonSense

Lalasticlala

Re: Story About Biafra In Pictures by ReportersNG: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
More

Re: Story About Biafra In Pictures by ReportersNG: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
More

Re: Story About Biafra In Pictures by ReportersNG: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
More

Re: Story About Biafra In Pictures by ReportersNG: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
More

Re: Story About Biafra In Pictures by olafum1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
May Nigeria not go through this again cry cry
Re: Story About Biafra In Pictures by jaymejate: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
I can't believe I'm crying cry cry cry

Biafra, pls think of the past before making decisions, biko ehn LIFE IS NOT FAIR sad
Re: Story About Biafra In Pictures by zendy: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
olafum1:
May Nigeria not go through this again cry cry

That is the wrong prayer

The right prayer should be:

May the Nigerian Government never go down to the east again to commit wholesale murder and suffering in the name of a non existent "One Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: Story About Biafra In Pictures by SegunAdewole: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Op thinks that showing starving Biafrans will scare Biafrans. They see those pictures everyday. Nigeria like every artificial creation will crumble and Biafra and Odua will rise.
The Republicans are coming to power, Islam your religion is the world's enemy right now. Even townhall.com the biggest US republican site have written about the predicament of Biafrans and christian oduans in the hands of you fulani islamist. Things are changing and i know you know it that's why you are throwing around overflogged pictures. God bless odua! God Biafra. Death to the zoo!

1 Like

Re: Story About Biafra In Pictures by olafum1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
zendy:

That is the wrong prayer

The right prayer should be:

May the Nigerian Government never go down to the east again to commit wholesale murder and suffering in the name of a non existent "One Nigeria"

In anyway: we should not see bloodshed and anguish in our land again. Poverty, terrorism, hunger, famine, pestilence, prematurely/preventable deaths should all be issues of the past

(1) (Reply)

Members Rejects Saudis Led Military Alliance. Nigeria Still In. / Ambode Plans To Operate BRT Buses 24hour, Promises More Streetlights / Contrary To Reports, Osun Has Paid WASSCE Fees For Over 11,000 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.