Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,647 members, 7,918,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:59 PM

Edited: Top 10 Truths Women Don't Tell Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edited: Top 10 Truths Women Don't Tell Men (1038 Views)

SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / 10 Truths About Sex You Need To Know (no. 10 Will Suprise You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edited: Top 10 Truths Women Don't Tell Men by OpenGames: 12:43am On Nov 28, 2015
It is not just men who have something to hide,women too have their reasons for keeping a few things from their partners.

10 women reveal the top truths they dont tell their men.

1. I love you: “I was more attracted to my boyfriend's money than I was to him. But at that time, when he asked me, I told him I loved him because that was what he wanted to hear.” – Mary, 24.

2. I am single: “One lie I tell most men is that I am single. I am not in a serious relationship but I have a few men I see from time to time. I have not found ‘the one’ yet, but when I meet a potential boyfriend, I have to tell him I am single.” Benita, 24.

3. I am not into looks: “I have a picture in my head of my ideal man, and my boyfriend does not exactly look like that. I tell him it does not matter to me, but I know I will be way more attracted to him if he looked a certain way” – Ossy, 26

4. I make X amount of money: “My husband does not know exactly what I make. I do not want him to feel entitled and start making demands if he finds out, so I keep my real earnings from him.” – Nnenna, 32

5. I want to get married: “I am not completely ready to be married right now, but I know if my boyfriend knows this, he will leave as he is very matured and desperate to start a family. He is quite loaded. So I make him happy by not being totally honest about it.” Jane, 22.

6. I am not looking for a serious relationship: “I say this to men I really do not want to date anymore. I do not want to break up with them so I tell them I am just not looking for a relationship.” – Bar Lucy, 21.

7. It’s not just sex: “I tell men this after we get intimate and he performs below par and knows it. No man wants to feel he is unable to satisfy a woman so I try to convince them it’s not just sex I want from them. But most times, it is very important and signals the end of the relationship if there is no improvement” – Martina, 28

8. I don’t find him attractive: “My husband will get mad if I ever tell him I found some other man attractive. So, whenever he asks, I always say he is the only one I am attracted to.” Yinka, 36.

9. You are the best I ever had: “My fiancee is not the best sex partner I have had, but there is no reason he should know that.” Josephine, 29.

10. My friend’s opinion don’t matter: “Although I don’t always take their advice, I do value my friends’ opinion. I take most of my issues to them and they have to approve a man before I date him. I cannot tell my man this.” Bisi, 27.
Re: Edited: Top 10 Truths Women Don't Tell Men by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 28, 2015
grin I agree some of these truth especially #7 ...
Re: Edited: Top 10 Truths Women Don't Tell Men by nnachukz(m): 1:04am On Nov 28, 2015
Are you perchance saying that every woman behaves exactly like you? Abeg my Jane is different jor.
Re: Edited: Top 10 Truths Women Don't Tell Men by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Mteeew, end time list
Re: Edited: Top 10 Truths Women Don't Tell Men by Emilord(m): 1:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Who cares what they say? End time list
Re: Edited: Top 10 Truths Women Don't Tell Men by Bishop4bella(m): 2:42am On Nov 28, 2015
Women has been dangerous right from garden of Eden.

Who knows what the devil did to her before she ate the unwanted fruit and gullible man took from her to eat.

Lesson:

Never trust women from time memorial.
Re: Edited: Top 10 Truths Women Don't Tell Men by Estimable(m): 4:38am On Nov 28, 2015
Eziokwu kwu oto ka siga

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Ladies Who Act And Dress Like Guys. Am I Gay? / My Strange Sexual Development / Why Do Girls Hate Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.