Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... (1332 Views)

Learn Software Development And Land A High Paying Job In Tech / Learn To Code And Land A Job In Tech / 4 Most Important Things To Include On Your Resume To Land A Job In Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by engrrichie92(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2015
this is my sixth and final stage... and all i have to do is get a said number of accounts for the bank
out of the ten, i have gotten seven.. three accounts to go and my deadline's on Monday
All you just need to do is open account (savings/current)with the bank with no less than 200k...and of course it's withdrawable @ any point
would not have come here on nairaland if i've not tried every other means, i really need you guys help and support
please sirs/mas, i have put in a whole lot to get to this stage and would be heartbreaking to end this way especially in this age of scarce job opportunities
For those that can and are willing to help, please pm me for details on the bank and if the problem's time and availability to go to the bank, i can bring the form to you anywhere you are in Lagos to fill...sincerely, im getting really tensed and desperate!
God bless you as you help me so i can also come back here to give my testimony
lalasticlala
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by engrrichie92(m): 6:39am On Nov 28, 2015
engrrichie92:
this is my sixth and final stage... and all i have to do is get a said number of accounts for the bank
out of the ten, ive got seven.. three accounts to go and my deadline's on Monday
All you just need to do is open account (savings/current)with the bank with no less than 200k...and of course it's withdrawable @ anypoint
would not have come here on nairaland if ive not tried every other means, i really need you guys help and support
please sirs/mas, i have put in a whole lot to get to this stage and would be heartbreaking to end this way especially in this age of scarce job opportunities
For those that can and are willing to help, please pm me for details on the bank and if the problem's time and availability to go to the bank, i can bring the form to you anywhere you are in lagos to fill...sincerely, im getting really tensed and desperate!
God bless you as you help me
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by Cutehector(m): 6:41am On Nov 28, 2015
What kind of stvpid job is dat...
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by menix(m): 6:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Access Bank again!!
That bank wicked nii nd if u get 9 out of the 10, u still lose the job..

My brother, Hit the church tomorrow nd sow a seed, thereafter meet some members nd u will see the Goodness of The Most High..

It's well with you.
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by funnynation(m): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2015
u tink nairaland can serve u with dis kind thing, meet ur church members and pastors.. Meet ur siblings as well.. Funnynation... M.facebook.com/funnynation1
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by madgoat(m): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2015
angry we are really suffering in Naija
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2015
madgoat:
angry we are really suffering in Naija
like seriously... Banks be treatin employees as slaves.. Now tell me, if just gettn ten customers is a criteria for him getn a pewnut job in a bank, den how much more, when he gets employed...

Still, its d same bank dat he killed himself for will wake up one mornin and may send him sack letter... Truth just hurts..

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by engrrichie92(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2015
funnynation:
u tink nairaland can serve u with dis kind thing, meet ur church members and pastors.. Meet ur siblings as well.. Funnynation... M.facebook.com/funnynation1

like i said, before coming here, i have tried every other means ...I actually considered nairaland when i ran out of options
who knows, my helper can come from here
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by engrrichie92(m): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Cutehector:
like seriously... Banks be treatin employees as slaves.. Now tell me, if just gettn ten customers is a criteria for him getn a pewnut job in a bank, den how much more, when he gets employed...

Still, its d same bank dat he killed himself for will wake up one mornin and may send him sack letter... Truth just hurts..

as truthful as this sounds(although not completely), what would you have me do...continue to sit down jobless and wail about unemployment or make an effort to leave the labour market whatever it takes
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by funnynation(m): 7:01am On Nov 28, 2015
engrrichie92:

like i said, before coming here, i have tried every other means ...I actually considered nairaland when i ran out of options
who knows, my helper can come from here
God will see u tru.. Am not in Lagos, so I can't help but surely God will suprise u. Make the thread look matured!
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by engrrichie92(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2015
funnynation:

God will see u tru.. Am not in Lagos, so I can't help but surely God will suprise u. Make the thread look matured!

Amen..if you buoyant enough, you can open the account anywhere in Nigeria..all i would be needing is the account name, number and branch sir
and i really dont get, by matured you mean?
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by funnynation(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2015
engrrichie92:

Amen..if you buoyant enough, you can open the account anywhere in Nigeria..all i would be needing is the account name, number and branch sir
and i really dont get, by matured you mean?
the title or subject of the thread is poor..
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by engrrichie92(m): 7:22am On Nov 28, 2015
funnynation:

the title or subject of the thread is poor..
can you please help suitable suggest title please..
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by funnynation(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2015
engrrichie92:
can you please help suitable suggest title please..
Remove that pleeeeeaaaasse..
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by Cutehector(m): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2015
engrrichie92:

as truthful as this sounds(although not completely), what would you have me do...continue to sit down jobless and wail about unemployment or make an effort to leave the labour market whatever it takes
i wouldnt want u to sit at home my friend, i am only decrying the sorry state of employment contract in nigeria here.. Its so not like that in other developed countries. Be prepared for the worst to come in d banking sector tho...
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by engrrichie92(m): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
i wouldnt want u to sit at home my friend, i am only decrying the sorry state of employment contract in nigeria here.. Its so not like that in other developed countries. Be prepared for the worst to come in d banking sector tho...
nope bro...I'm hoping for the best..#gracias
Re: Help A Nairalander Land A Job.... by amicable09(f): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
You really need to change the subject of your thread if it's possible Richie, the subject isn't enticing/inviting at all.
If I had 200k honestly I wouldn't open this thread grin... lol, I'm being honest because it looks like another child's play and it's not mature enough for me on career's section. Personally, I come here for more serious issues and you have to make your thread that way so that older guys and ladies on nairaland who can help you will do so ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Silently And Consistently While Others Still Analyze / Who Knows About. Nigeria Institute Of Transport And Logistics / Urgent Vacancy At Etranzact International Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.