Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

One Bad Experience!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Bad Experience!! (528 Views)

My Bad Experience At Jamb Centre: Exam Submitted Without Candidate Notice. / Share Your Nice JAMB Experience! Not Everyone Had A Bad Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Bad Experience!! by simplymade(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Dunno if this is the right place to post this but i think it is cos politics was played on me... Just felt like sharing this.

I school in a fed. Uni and just resumed for a new session yesterday, last session i had a roommate whos also like a brother cos we've known each other since first year,b4 the hols he said he wanna move and go stay alone cos hes more gallant than me,so i was confused on how i'm gonna pay the next rent alone which will be hard for me, cos i tot i wud stay in that hostel till i graduate cos of stress of getting a new place,just two years left, that day i came up with the idea of maybe if i dont see another roommate i will have to move with a friend who stays alone . Tho i knew it might not be easy cos the guy isnt reliable (of which he later proved that) so i decided to wait till we resume and then i and my roommate will plan the next move, whether to beg him to stay or whether to find a new roommate cos what he said was that he is leaving the room to a new room in the hostel.
Fastforward to last night after a long journey, i got to my hostel late in the night only to meet a big padlock... Initially thought its the landlord wife that did that for security purpose cos she also stays in the hostel so i went to see her that i'm back and i did called her the previous day that i will resume the next day. On getting there i met her and the landlord and explained that i'm back but the door is locked, next thing she said my roommate has already paid for the place that he wants to stay alone there so i'm no longer an occupant, it was very shocking i called my roomie and asked him, he confirmed. I said okay and told the landlady that she should let me stay till he comes next week but i was never allowed to enter the room after all my pleas, even begged to pass the night in the room and go back to lagos the next day but still no mercy. Funny thing is its not like not squatting in the room, almost everytin in the room was jointly bought, i knew the stress i put in that place. Even if they dont want me to stay there again, is that how to pursue someone?? Helpless at that moment, Had to go thru another stress of carrying my loads and passing the night at a friend's room in another hostel cos he is not in school for now. It was really painful becos of how i took that woman as a mother, most electric problem in that hostel i fixed without collecting money. I'm not putting the blame on my roommate becos i know its lack of money that caused losing the place but why the man and woman treated me like that yesterday is what i dont know becos we never fought b4. Well i know God will make a way soon.
Re: One Bad Experience!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

Grant Gustin Naked Pretty Much A Worst A Chocolate Bar Ever. / Test Your I.q!!! / War Between OAU Postgraduate And Undergraduate Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.