Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,769 members, 7,952,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama (341 Views)

Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair / Empress Njama's Photos From Plane Cockpit / Empress Njama Without Makeup Or Weave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama by xmondvip: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Empress Njama, who was in town over the weekend to celebrate her birthday and her foundation’s 10th year anniversary told Saturday Beats that only God knows when she would get married and raise kids of her own.
She said,

“If I had the opportunity to see God, I would ask him when I would get married and have kids of my own.”

The delectable actress further said that the reason she relocated to Abuja is because of her business and not because of Nollywood or controversies that have trailed her in the past.She cold

Read more

Re: Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama by ucheheart(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama by menix(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2015
U will get married on the day of Judgment..

(1) (Reply)

Delta Police Uncovers 23 Baby Factories, Arrested 21 Persons & Rescued 40 Babies / Get Help With Your Academic Projects, Thesis, Essays, Data Analysis Etc. / See Outfit Toke Makinwa Wore To Olic2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.