Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,800 members, 7,935,434 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (112749 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by OhiGentle(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
ifyjohnson:

Lolz nope am not I am a student of int studies and diplomacy. Uniben

Tanx

Aiit.... Noted sha. Am also in Benin and wouldn't mind meeting a Nairalander face to face for the first time
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
I don't hope to win an argument with you on this.
You were lucky to be endowed with beauty and good upbringing but not every 15yr old is.
Some are already professional prostitutes by that age.
You ladies don't seem to be giving the man any due considerations. The minor may be the one that is far more morally bankrupt than immorality can describe.
She might be responsible for everything but you don't wanna see it that way.
One thing we need to get right is the fact that ladies&sex are about the strongest forces in the universe. They could break or erode any man's defences and the highest moral standards in just a matter of time.
A minor had tried forcing herself on me right under the same roof with me after it became clear there was no way she could woo me. She wasn't even upto 15 at the time and i could've been raped repeatedly if not that i was far older and stronger. In as much as my idiosyncrasies can't allow me get with a minor I will be considerate in condemning my folks that fall for it.
This man had this right under his ROOF. With time it has driven him crazy, he couldn't hold on anymore. He's out of his mind and needs the help and understanding of his wife. Can't you see that, dear lady Cococandy. Don't be
so hard.
I may be lucky not to be among those class of men but that won't make me condemn my folks without considering the circumstances.
cococandy:
Can we focus on the topic please?
Is all these supposed to make me think it's okay to want to get with a minor?
Yes when I was 15 I knew I was pretty and I thought I was old enough. In fact I thought I had the world and everything figured out but guess what?
Now I know better.

Just like an adult trying to get with a minor regardless of what the minor thinks or looks like should know better.

No I'm not adding any understanding or softness towards any adult who can't educate his/her mind that a minor is off limits and therefore shouldn't even let temptation cross his/her mind. angry

It seems like people don't know how serious an issue this is. A thread on frontpage about a kidnapped teenage girl who was kept for sex slave purposes and some posters are there saying she must have enjoyed if not she would have raised alarm. cry cry

Jeez.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by alaskido(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hehehehehehe, you said he is a pastor in your church . My dear, if you must know he is already sleeping with your niece. You are now 2 wives in that house. Pastor? I am shocked. Na which church self? Leave all this pastors o. They perform more that unbelievers. Sniffing of pants abi.

How can we advise you on such sensitive issue as this one when there are no evidence.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by qtx(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.
Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

P.S. My husband is a banker and also a pastor at our church.

I sincerely need your advice.
Thank you.

Sad depressed housewife in Ikeja
I do not know how you and your husband relate in your house. whether as husband and wife or as master and slave. It looks to me like you really do not have a say in that your matrimonial home.
First, God gave a very clear opportunity to raise alarm on your husband by at least let him know he saw him sniffing your niece's panties, but you cowed away.
My dear there is nothing like conscience, that thing you failed to do even a 5 year old would have brought your husband to his knees the time he was sniffing the pant.
Now you are lamenting that you do not have evidence, which other evidence do you need? Maybe you want to see the little innocent girl with pregnancy before you take up the matter with a man whom you call your own husband yet you are scared discussing such sensitive family matter with?

Secondly, did you guys court before going into this marriage? or was about he is tall, handsome, gentle, banker, pastor kind of stories that endeared you to him?
Any way go here and follow this link then get you self better prepared>>>>

http://courtshipandmarriage.com/index.php/2015/10/22/why-marriage-by-the-way-2/
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by iwakunbaba: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
As a pastor also i will frankly you save ur marriage rather than the girl, you dont need a prophet to tell you they are into each other.......SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by JaaizTech: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

Thank you.

Talk to him. Tell him you have noticed your relationship is not as rosy as before, and it worries you. Discuss with him on how you guys can make things better. You may not talk to him about the pant issue, but you really have to sit your niece down and lecture her on how inappropriate it is for her to badge into your bedroom. Lecture her generally about womanhood, and observe things for a while.

This is a tough and sensitive issue to address; however if you fear that their relationship may already start going physical. Sit your husband down and let him understand you are not comfortable with you are seeing; if you are still not convinced send your niece home, it is better than allowing the devil come in between your marriage.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Peculiar23: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
maybe she dey wash her pant with fantasies...
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by sylve11: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rhea:

[size=18pt]You still dey call am ya husband? Pastor ke? abi the man dey look for anointing for ya niece obante? Next thing you know, he will hear his true calling inside ya niece nyash. E don reach to gee the man ogwu oke (otapiapia), or better still pack comot him house before him 'enter'[/size]

na u dey that ur profile pic? wonderful! sad cool
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Seriously?

I give up.
Sincere4u:
I don't hope to win an argument with you on this.
You were lucky to be endowed with beauty and good upbringing but not every 15yr old is.
Some are already professional prostitutes by that age.
You ladies don't seem to be giving the man any due considerations. The minor may be the one that is far more morally bankrupt than immorality can describe.
She might be responsible for everything but you don't wanna see it that way.
One thing we need to get right is the fact that ladies&sex are about the strongest forces in the universe. They could break or erode any man's defences and the highest moral standards in just a matter of time.
A minor had tried forcing herself on me right under the same roof with me after it became clear there was no way she could woo me. She wasn't even upto 15 at the time and i could've been raped repeatedly if not that i was far older and stronger. In as much as my idiosyncrasies can't allow me get with a minor I will be considerate in condemning my folks that fall for it.
This man had this right under his ROOF. With time it has driven him crazy, he couldn't hold on anymore. He's out of his mind and needs the help and understanding of his wife. Can't you see that, dear lady Cococandy. Don't be
so hard.
I may be lucky not to be among those class of men but that won't make me condemn my folks without considering the circumstances.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by egobetatoday: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
free2ryhme:

Another cooked lies hit frontpage
Banker and pastor
Why not carpenter and pastor?
hahahahahiohio but there a so many bankers who are pastors now
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by egobetatoday: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
free2ryhme:

Another cooked lies hit frontpage
Banker and pastor
Why not carpenter and pastor?
hahahahahiohio but there a so many bankers who are pastors now
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
cococandy:
Seriously?

I give up.
Seriously my dear lady. In case you have any reservations, i'll give you a brief account of what actually transpired.
It happened while i was still an undergraduate student of one of our federal universities.
I had relatives residing in the city where the institution was located. There came a time a had to spend nearly two weeks with them because of inter cult clashes that resulted in a temporary closure of the school.
During my stay, the minor of about 13yrs of age warmed up to me in no time. Soon after she started making sexual advances to my surprise. She was the last child in their family and i was a couple of years older than her eldest brother and first child.
Each time i went into the male room she came right after me demanding for sex with a kind of desperation that made one think she would die if she doesn't have her way. As her desperation grew she became more forceful and daring.
The door had a lock but i couldn't find the keys. I had to resort to wrestling her off each time. What i felt for her was pity so didn't attempt reporting to her parents.
On one occasion, i was so tired and drowsy that i laid down on the bed to have an afternoon nap.
This girl came in and descended on me massively with unbelievable force. She begged as she wrestled, doing all she could to get hold of my..."you know what".
She was well built and bigger than her age but that didn't mean i couldn't have thrown her off the bed in a second but i was lenient probably because of the way she was begging.
All i did was to keep my "thing" safe from her grip.
Funny enough she still climaxed right on top of me by mere bodily contact. I didn't know that would happen till it did though at a point it was imminent from the look on her face and reactions.
I was eventually able to find the keys to the door and started locking it anytime i ventured into the room. That was what put an end to sexual harassment from a minor!.
I'm glad you were able to come round on this topic. Now you see where i'm coming from?. Not all minors are innocent, lady Cococandy.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by cococandy(f): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sincere4u:

Seriously my dear lady. In case you have any reservations, i'll give you a brief account of what actually transpired.
It happened while i was still an undergraduate student of one of our federal universities.
I had relatives residing in the city where the institution was located. There came a time a had to spend nearly two weeks with them because of inter cult clashes that resulted in a temporary closure of the school.
During my stay, the minor of about 13yrs of age warmed up to me in no time. Soon after she started making sexual advances to my surprise. She was the last child in their family and i was a couple of years older than her eldest brother and first child.
Each time i went into the male room she came right after me demanding for sex with a kind of desperation that made one think she would die if she doesn't have her way. As her desperation grew she became more forceful and daring.
The door had a lock but i couldn't find the keys. I had to resort to wrestling her off each time. What i felt for her was pity so didn't attempt reporting to her parents.
On one occasion, i was so tired and drowsy that i laid down on the bed to have an afternoon nap.
This girl came in and descended on me massively with unbelievable force. She begged as she wrestled, doing all she could to get hold of my..."you know what".
She was well built and bigger than her age but that didn't mean i couldn't have thrown her off the bed in a second but i was lenient probably because of the way she was begging.
All i did was to keep my "thing" safe from her grip.
Funny enough she still climaxed right on top of me by mere bodily contact. I didn't know that would happen till it did though at a point it was imminent from the look on her face and reactions.
I was eventually able to find the keys to the door and started locking it anytime i ventured into the room. That was what put an end to sexual harassment from a minor!.
I'm glad you were able to come round on this topic Now you see where i'm coming from?. Not all minors are innocent, lady Cococandy.

@bold 1, cool story bro.
She climaxed while you were fighting her off?
So this 13 yr old girl didn't meet enough resistance from you that she was able to stay on you long enough to reach climax.
Mr sincere4u, Do you even know how this your story sounds? Phew.

@second bold. I didn't come around. I only gave up on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
cococandy:

@bold 1, cool story bro.
She climaxed while you were fighting her off?
So this 13 yr old girl didn't meet enough resistance from you that she was able to stay on you long enough to reach climax.
Mr sincere4u, Do you even know how this your story sounds? Phew.

@second bold. I didn't come around. I only gave up on you.
I only held her hands to keep them off something she fought relentlessly to grab, i think i mentioned it and that i was lenient though i could have thrown her off in no time if i had so desired. Didn't hope to convince you anyway, neither did i believe i could win this one. Have just stated my frank story the only thing now is that i'm ashamed mentioning it at all seeing that it failed in its purpose.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2015
Sincere4u:

I only held her hands to keep them off something she fought relentlessly to grab, i think i mentioned it and that i was lenient though i could have thrown her off in no time if i had so desired. Didn't hope to convince you anyway, neither did i believe i could win this one. Have just stated my frank story the only thing now is that i'm ashamed mentioning it at all seeing that it failed in its purpose.

Maybe a part of you was actually enjoying the attention . . . cos I don't see how you couldn't have stopped her from such shameful act if you really wanted to.

I mean how did you know she climaxed, was she gasping and panting while wrestling for your 'kini' . . . undecided

I'm sure you can understand how no one will read your story without thinking you were enjoying the sexual banter with a child.

May God save us all . . .
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is a story that should never have been told besides, it failed in it's objective. Honestly ladies are the most difficult to deal with on issues such as this.
You may've felt the way you did from logical reasoning but i wish to state at this point that there are situations in life where the most logical conclusions prove to be absolutely wrong and this is certainly one of them.
Ujoan, you may've met someone to whom for a reason not clear to you is sexually repulsive. Not that the person isn't physically ok but within you, you know there can never be anything. That was the feeling i had for her. If not for that maybe the story would've been different
and it would have been my first time of course.
Her passionate plea and the strangeness of the whole thing perhaps is what kept me from doing the needful.
I'm more than convinced you, Cococandy, and other ladies that have chosen to demonize the OP's husband can never be convinced to think otherwise.
My story was meant to serve as a final push in changing the opinions of Cococandy, who i thought had already come around, to firmly see things my way but her response not only proved my assumptions wrong, it was a total disaster that hit me like a thunder bolt.
No matter what you ladies think or throw at me, i still maintain that not all so called minors are clean and innocent.
I am the man hear.

Ujoan:

Maybe a part of you was actually enjoying the attention . . . cos I don't see how you couldn't have stopped her from such shameful act if you really wanted to.

I mean how did you know she climaxed, was she gasping and panting while wrestling for your 'kini' . . . undecided

I'm sure you can understand how no one will read your story without thinking you were enjoying the sexual banter with a child.

May God save us all . . .
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Sincere4u:
This is a story that should never have been told besides, it failed in it's objective. Honestly ladies are the most difficult to deal with on issues such as this.
You may've felt the way you did from logical reasoning but i wish to state at this point that there are situations in life where the most logical conclusions prove to be absolutely wrong and this is certainly one of them.
Ujoan, you may've met someone to whom for a reason not clear to you is sexually repulsive. Not that the person isn't physically ok but within you, you know there can never be anything. That was the feeling i had for her. If not for that maybe the story would've been different
and it would have been my first time of course.
Her passionate plea and the strangeness of the whole thing perhaps is what kept me from doing the needful.
I'm more than convinced you, Cococandy, and other ladies that have chosen to demonize the OP's husband can never be convinced to think otherwise.
My story was meant to serve as a final push in changing the opinions of Cococandy, who i thought had already come around, to firmly see things my way but her response not only proved my assumptions wrong, it was a total disaster that hit me like a thunder bolt.
No matter what you ladies think or throw at me, i still maintain that not all so called minors are clean and innocent.
I am the man hear.

Even if you did sleep with her, you were a child yourself and din't know any better.

OP's husband is a fully grown man, married with kids. There is just no basis for comparison!!!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
At about 26, I considered myself fully grown man though no sexual experience.
I expected you to be as nice&considerate as your name sounds.
Don't tell me if your hobby falls into similar temptation you won't think twice about crucifying him rather than help him get out of the mess.

Ujoan:

Even if you did sleep with her, you were a child yourself and din't know any better.

OP's husband is a fully grown man, married with kids. There is just no basis for comparison!!!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by porshuch: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sorry to tell you this, YOUR HUSBAND IS SLEEPING WITH THAT GIRL*

Pls call your niece, buy her nice things, then ask her if your husband is abusing her, then watch her countenance immediately, you will see the look on her face. Pls don't threaten her, in fact show her more love and see what she will tell you about him.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by cococandy(f): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ujoan:

He wasn't a child then.
That's why I'm talking like this

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by porshuch: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia

Thank you.

Sorry to tell you this, YOUR HUSBAND IS SLEEPING WITH THAT GIRL*

Pls call your niece, buy her nice things, then ask her if your husband is abusing her, then watch her countenance immediately, you will see the look on her face. Pls don't threaten her, in fact show her more love and see what she will tell you about him.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Barezzi(m): 12:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Aitee1:
This one is strong!!! lipsrsealed
LOL
hmmm, nothing wey i no go read for NL...
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Bugnout77: 12:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Hi there i dont know if you are still dealing with the situation or you're still getting these replies but I'm sorry to say just reading your post it's almost Clear to me that they were either doing something for sure or so close to doing something I don't care that she was 15 I have met some very very promiscuous young girls that love older men and love seducing older men the fact that she was asking him where he was going and so into helping him and pleasing him I guarantee you he was interested in her especially sniffing her panties I'm sorry they were either having Sex or so close to it I hope that you either got to the bottom of it or divorced him or got her out of your life and you and him moved on.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by sonyjohn93: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Whats the problem, with him sniffing panties, they are full of the taboo scent, you would be surprised by how many men do the same
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by AlphaStyles(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
E don happen ur husband Dy bang ur niece oooo
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by AlphaStyles(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
sonyjohn93:
Whats the problem, with him sniffing panties, they are full of the taboo scent, you would be surprised by how many men do the same
u said what's the problem abi u go like am when u catch ur friend sniffing ur daughters pant abi?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by midnighter(f): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
As in where do you people drag up these crazy topics from?

You get time machine

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.