Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,519 members, 7,905,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Hot Small Campus Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Small Campus Girl (1583 Views)

My First S3x Experience With A Campus Girl ! / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Small Campus Girl by nakachris(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
If you think you are hot then sit naked on maize and let it burn into popcorns. It’s amazing when you meet a lady at the mama-mgbechi stalls. She is standing right behind you like it is a queue. Her lips are red hot, good! Her eye brows are cut and painted afresh in some kiwi or charcoal soup, nice! Her cleavage screams demanding your eyes to peep, those things are exposed to the tip of that other thing we can mention… not bad! Her legs, the vicinity climbs all the way to her thighs; we call it Thai-land and Bam-kok! Not bad! At the mama mgbechi your pay #250 and order for salad; that very moment she raises her nose and twists her mouth in abhorrence, as if silently castigating you in hatred simply because you are purchasing vegetables. Surprisingly she also buys the same after you, does it means that salads is only girls. I’m in a constant resentment of this campus ladies, who have solely elevated themselves into some alien creatures way out of this planet. In essence they perceive themselves as “hot ladies”, too posh for this planet! You think you are hot simply because you wear tonnes of make-up on your face, making you look like something that just escaped from purgatory. The weight of the make-up on you is enough to break down a wheelbarrow. Your lipstick can repaint an entire Coca-Cola depot shop! Worse is some of you “hot” ladies confuse nail cutex for lipstick, shindwe! We shall pray for you for free! You think you are hot simply because there’s a bald-headed old forgie with a bulging stomach who picks you every Friday evening in a 3rd class Isuzu KVX. You go on a drinking spree and return every Sunday with a shoprite polythene and your oversized handbag carrying all the panties you changed throughout the entire weekend. He’s a clever old man, he knows his needs; a good weekend massage for his tummy, and you are the cheapest he can afford by simply enticing you with a weekend shopping. That is why he does you shopping that is enough only to last you for a week so that the next weekend you have all reasons to “crave” for him. I got no words for you, come for an additional stock of e-pills. We also do legalised abortion and give free ARVs, feel free to visit us at Common Room 5000. Now that you think you are hot, you cannot cook, you only go out! You don’t have the semester’s course outline but have the best knowledge of the latest alcohol brand that tastes good. Again you do not cook, chips is what you know, Pizza is your thing! You’ll grow fat and die thin. We will look for a good carpenter to design your casket, then we shall take a moment of silence and sing “let the dead bury themselves!”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Small Campus Girl by naijaboiy: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nice one! cheesy

Naso dem full campus dey carry themselves upandan when them no sabi anything. Na dem dey form pass.

They treat other girls who have chosen not to live their lifestyle with disdain and tag them jew. But deep down they are just envious that such girls are very cultured,prudent and moral.

At the end of the day those girls come out with good degrees and this so called hot girls will be jumping from one lecturer's office to the next professor's office simply because they want to open their legs again for marks.

Hot girls that cannot boil egg with their 'hotness'. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Small Campus Girl by vizkiz: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
90% of "hot girls" are hoes #fact undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hot Small Campus Girl by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:
90% of "hot girls" are hoes #fact undecided
Busted!undecided
Re: Hot Small Campus Girl by vizkiz: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Busted!undecided

shiit!!!

I think I need to delete this account and open another grin
Re: Hot Small Campus Girl by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

shiit!!!

I think I need to delete this account and open another grin

I think that's a fate worse than Death for You...lipsrsealed

....Decipher...undecided
Re: Hot Small Campus Girl by vizkiz: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
I think that's a fate worse than Death for You...lipsrsealed

....Decipher...undecided

yeah, keep thinking undecided
Re: Hot Small Campus Girl by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Nice one! cheesy

Naso dem full campus dey carry themselves upandan when them no sabi anything. Na dem dey form pass.

They treat other girls who have chosen not to live their lifestyle with disdain and tag them jew. But deep down they are just envious that such girls are very cultured,prudent and moral.

At the end of the day those girls come out with good degrees and this so called hot girls will be jumping from one lecturer's office to the next professor's office simply because they want to open their legs again for marks.

Hot girls that cannot boil egg with their 'hotness'. undecided
i could kiss you for this.. grin no homo abeg
Re: Hot Small Campus Girl by naijaboiy: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
viickerz:

i could kiss you for this.. grin no homo abeg
Hehehe...a thumbs up will do. cheesy
Re: Hot Small Campus Girl by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hehehe...a thumbs up will do. cheesy
grin werey
Re: Hot Small Campus Girl by naijaboiy: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
viickerz:

grin werey
cool

(1) (Reply)

While I Try So Hard To Resist Her, She Toast Me And I Agreed. Any Mistakes? / Solve These Puzzle / Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.