Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,360 members, 7,904,419 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Why 99% People Fail In Biz Or Whatever? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Why 99% People Fail In Biz Or Whatever? (742 Views)

Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult / I Want To Start Up Export Biz I Need Your Guide / Fulfillment/storage Service For Ecommerce/online Store Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why 99% People Fail In Biz Or Whatever? by AbikAy212: 12:50am On Nov 29, 2015
______ A Must Read ______

**** WHY THE 99% FAIL? ****

#1. FAILURE TO UPGRADE THE BRAIN: We normally don't like considering this area But at the long run it comes back to battle us and about 5% could withstand.. Naturally every man has that oppressor i'll call WIMPS - (They are simply the cynical thoughts in a man's Psyche that war against his fate).. And if you've read about the 'Theory of the Law of Attraction' which is also biblical, you wouldn't dare with this..
Kick off the WIMPS and UPGRADE your brain before you move on into the online money making pilgrim or any other offline stuff...
Want to know more about WIMPS, how to eradicate them and upgrade your brain? Buy for only $3 - FULL COURSE!

#2. INABILITY TO DISCOVER GOLDEN OPPS: People keep looking for a Breakthrough Opp but almost 99% do not have the insight nor the foresight to discover the Opp they scoured for even when it unveiled before them. Only few can discover and GRAB.. It's really a pity but it's nature because even the MESSIAH Himself, about 90% of the ppl couldn't discover him and this will keep on till the end of the world. BUT let me ask you, "Are you going to be among the multitude which are blindfolded OR among the few Opp foreseers?
~Even as CommonWealthTrust® has proven all to be legit, paying mind boggling returns + commissions to its investors, and with all its physical assets and the reality of the CEO & management team, yet bunch of people call it Scam.. No wonder they call CWT scam - Hope you remember the passage "MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN"! It will always be difficult for the majority to discover a Golden Opportunity..

#3. MISAPPLICATION OF DIVERSIFICATION OF INCOME: Some people keep misapplying the Diversification law.. We don't speak against it but apply it correctly and at the right time..
Hip hopping here and there into programs is a bad habit and you may not experience proper success.. You'll just be weakening the power of your income and you may end up the same or even at zero..
~Discover the one which is Best for you - Keep focused at it, work it properly and make the heaven out it then you can start a wise Diversification of your earnings.

This' my little piece of advise.. These are only few among the many factors to failure in approaching any offline/online biz.

*Wish you All the Best - GOOD Luck!

Gilly™

(1) (Reply)

General Janitorial And Fumigation Service For Offices, Homes, Hospitals, Schools / If You Are A Phone Dealer Then You Need To Read This / Zenke Promises More Goals As Top Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.