Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:09 AM

Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? (1985 Views)

John Obi-Mikel Is Captain Of The Super Eagles / Why I Dropped Enyeama As Captain Of Eagles – Oliseh (vanguard) / Brazil – Football: Neymar Is Too Young To Lead Brazil As Captain, Says Leonardo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by justkunmi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2006
At the start of the season, fergie announced that rooney could be manutd future captain. he said rooney has traits a good captain should have, his zest and fighting spirit inclusive. Last night, rooney was made captain ina champions league against copenhagen in the same team that had scholes, van der sar and o'shea, Question is, can rooney be a great captain when he eventually becomes one?
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by kitaun(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2006
You and i know the answer to that, its just like making Van persie captain of Arsenal in few years from now, cool new synonym for 'misfit'. Must feel like fish out water for him
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by justkunmi(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2006
so, ur saying rooney is not fit to be captain?? i don agree with ya. give the guy a couple of years and he'll be fit for anything. if you want to make a footballer better, give him responsibility to handle.
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by nosa101(f): 5:22am On Oct 20, 2006
Anything that motivates the overpaid uncouth tosspot is fine by me
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by justkunmi(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2006
including being captain of the most popular team in the world
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by Uclaw: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2006
How can i get to meet someone special
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by sidnazious(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2006
I feel rooney is too young a player to have captained the match, there were older players who are even playing better than him this season so far.

Any poor sir alex is becoming very old and i hink he's just trying to encourage the boy lts see if he will improve on his poor performances.
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by justkunmi(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2006
captaincy of a team is not by age. its by the qualities of the individual in question and how well other team members relate with him. i think rooney would make a great captain, maybe not now, but definitely not too far away
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by 9ja4eva: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2007
Yeah in the future not know.
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by mukina2: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2007
shocked shocked shocked

how can a lunatic be in charge grin grin?
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by akinwunmi(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2007
Muki u again abii.Evryone plz say AMEN to this prayer for me.MUKINA WILL MARRY A MAN UTD FAN IN JESUS NAME, INSALLAH, ASEE, AMEN
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by akinwunmi(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2007
I believe the only probem wiv Rooney is he's temper which i know with time he will learn to control.Captain is not by age ooooooo.give the boy a chance abeg.
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by mukina2: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2007
akinwunmi:

Muki u again abii.Evryone plz say AMEN to this prayer for me.MUKINA WILL MARRY A MAN UTD FAN IN JESUS NAME, INSALLAH, ASEE, AMEN

shocked angry angry

are you sure you're not drunk? tongue

i told you yesterday . no husband of mine will ever support Manscum tongue angry
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by 9ja4eva: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2007
AMEN.Mukina is in love with Man Utd dts y she follows us round the forum.
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by Abdblues(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2007
@ Mukina: Hope those words would not come back to haunt you o, What if the guy has got everything you want in a man!Will you disqualify him just because he support the scummies?
As for Rooney, Hopes he grows up at some point sha!!He's got a fiery temperament and (IMO!) i don't see a captain in him, He gets carded more for the thing he says to referees than for tackles!!I will still pick Ronaldo ahead of him!!
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by akinwunmi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2007
Muk,if i am drunk then i guess my words are for real cos facts are said from a drunk mans tongue.Its nothing bad if ur man is a Man Utd fan ok.You are just way over yourself hatings ooooooooo i know why;WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS and remember you gonna STAND UP STANDUP FOR THE CHAMPIONS.loooooooool grin wink kiss
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by mukina2: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2007
akinwunmi:

Muk,if i am drunk then i guess my words are for real because facts are said from a drunk mans tongue.Its nothing bad if your man is a Man Utd fan ok.You are just way over yourself hatings ooooooooo i know why;WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS and remember you going to STAND UP STANDUP FOR THE CHAMPIONS.loooooooool grin wink kiss

yada yadya yada angry

you people must stop calling my name na wetin? angry tongue grin
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by mukina2: 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2007
abdblues

nothing go haunt me .
me and manscum lailai it wont happen angry tongue grin
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by sil(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2007
Him gobe captain for WWE nobi for England
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by mukina2: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2007
sil:

Him gobe captain for WWE nobi for England

very true so true grin grin grin grin
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by 9ja4eva: 1:22am On Mar 27, 2007
People its evident shes a big time fan even though she tries hiding it.
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by mukina2: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2007
9ja4ever angry
stop dreaming .
i will never support manscum tongue
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by slimghost(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2007
Captainship is not about age rather is about maturity{Torres became the captain of Ath madrid at age of 20}. i think Rooney has shown enuf maturity this season,he can also be inspirational atimes.
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by Razorr(f): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2007
*Yawns*
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by akinwunmi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2007
@Razor

You till dey sleep. Abeg wake up oooooo,
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by RuuDie(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2007
rooney's a real fighter, a "morale-booster" when heads begin to drop and he's not afraid of responsibilities - he's commitment to a cause is never in doubt, he literally gives his all! he's like keano with one heck of a temper.
it's off the field that he's gonna have probs; but with a lil' maturity he'd do just fine.
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by Razorr(f): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2007
RuuDie:

rooney's a real fighter, a "morale-booster" when heads begin to drop and he's not afraid of responsibilities - he's commitment to a cause is never in doubt, he literally gives his all! he's like keano with one heck of a temper.
it's off the field that he's going to have probs; but with a lil' maturity he'd do just fine.

He also looks like a monkey! grin grin Ugly muchacha! grin grin
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by Hugoboi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2007
@ razorr

Must u carry ur Man Utd whinning whereva u go?? B8tch pleaseee,stop b8tchin okwe no dey even see u sef!!

Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by Razorr(f): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2007
Wowoboy, if you no dey see me, then why do you always reply my posts? Freak! angry
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by akinwunmi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2007
LOL.you guyz shld take ur whinning somewhere else ok.As for you Razor i tld ya u gotta a big mouth gurl u better make it blunt or else.Hugo dnt worry man shes gonna marry a Man Utd fan like Muki. grin
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by Razorr(f): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2007
Muki? Wait till she gets here! grin grin
Re: Rooney As Captain Of Manchester United? by mukina2: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2007
akinwunmi:

LOL.you guys shld take your whinning somewhere else ok.As for you Razor i tld ya u gotta a big mouth girl u better make it blunt or else.Hugo dnt worry man shes going to marry a Man Utd fan like Muki. grin

rubbish angry

i will never date or marry a manscumite tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria /guinea 2012 Nations Cup Qualifier / It's Official: Chicharito Hernández Completes Loan Move To Real Madrid / Merrybet's Auto Slip Online. Computer Generates Lucky Bet Slips For You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.