Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Guys: Advise For Some Of You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Advise For Some Of You. (735 Views)

3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 / Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. / Free Romance Help And Advise For All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Advise For Some Of You. by eyonigger(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2009
This is a very good advise for guys that checkmates their gf too much. I am creating this thread out of experience.

Guys that will always ask their GF when they call, where are u? what are u doing and all that,
Guys that will make wrong accusation when there isnt enough proof for you to nail your gf
Guys that will get angry cos they called their gf and she didnt pick the call

There are so many ways that guys checkmate their GF, but I would say it is very wrong for guys that actually cheat.

Yesterday, I was actually thinking about my ex gf who I broke up with last year, I remembered one day that I was suppose to go pick her up from school to go watch movies.

I branched at my God-daughter;s house, however I do sleep with my God-daughter which makes me a cheater over my gf, but I always check mate my gf which is wrong as being a cheater.

After sleeping with my GD that day, I set off to go pick my gurl, on getting there, she said she wanted to cash some money outta the ATM, we both went down, got the cash and as we are about to zoom off, she noticed that I had lip stick print on my shirt, and also traces of brown powder.

She yelled, Deji where did u get this from, as a professional liar, I constructed my story which was well crafted and confirmable, it happened like this:

When we got down from the car to get the money from the ATM, I was dragging the money with her because she was owing me some money, and at the same time, she was wearing the same color of lip stick and also brown powder that my God daughter was wearing, but I knew there was no contact between us when we were dragging the money, then I quickly told her that it was when we were dragging the money that she rubbed all of this on my shirt, she pulled down the front mirror at the passenger side to look well and compare the color, to my best of luck, it rhymed and she apologized that she was sorry.

Funny enough, a day before, I have been checkmating her lotz, and I knew in my heart that I was cheating. To all the guys on NL, you got a girl that you love dnt mean you cnt cheat on them, but if you are one person that finds himself in such situation, stop checkmating on your girl if you are a cheater, cos you might get caught just like I almost got caught.
Peace.
Re: Guys: Advise For Some Of You. by bluespice(f): 10:21am On May 27, 2009
as usual i ask whats the aim of all this?
i mean where's the sense?

u condem something but on the other hand u venerate it
get ur act together
Re: Guys: Advise For Some Of You. by eyonigger(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2009
Blue, im a changed man now, thats why I have been rewinding my thoughts about my wrong doings in order for other's to learn from it.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise / Chastity The Way Forward To An Outstanding Future / What If Hes Your Boyfriend Will U Continue To Luv Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.