Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter (31632 Views)

Common Reasons Why Most Job Seekers Never Get Invited For Interviews / I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate / He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Adeoba10:
Must u socialize everytyn.... Including d HR's name, wat abt if he comes online n decided to cancel d chat....
Re: Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter by dupsylove(f): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
URGENT VACANCIES
A leading and reputable Company that is engaged in Crane, Scaffold and Heavy Equipment sales, hire and Training along Lagos-Ibadan expressway (Ibafo) is looking for highly motivated individuals to fill the below positions at our Ibafo Site:
1. Receptionist/Business Development Officer (1 position each) :
• Must have a Bsc or HND in Business/Accounting
• 0-3 years working experience. Newly passed out Corp members are welcome to apply.
• Well Organized Individual with good communication skills
• Must be expert in Ms-Office and able to multi-tasked.
2. HSE Trainer/Instructors:
• Science or Engineering Background
• Minimum of 6 years working experience as a HSE Trainer/Engineer
• Good communication skills
• Understanding of BS, EN and OSHA standard
• Hold NEBOSH Diploma certificate
• Ready to learn new skills

3. Operations Manager:
• Science or Engineering Background with 5 years working experience in the
• Minimum of 5 years working experience.
• Ability to manage a team
• Ready to learn new skills

Remuneration and package for all the above positions are very attractive: Good salary, plus 20 working days leave, bonus, opportunity for trainings etc
Please send your CV to rated.tech@gmail.com before 7th December. For info please visit
www.ratedtechnologies.com.ng

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter by Mayorjr(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
TALK CITY INC
Re: Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter by CravingChic: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
So how did the chat go OP?

1 Like

Re: Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter by Cavenchy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
OP its 2nd December, what was the verdict?
Re: Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter by CravingChic: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Guy why are u keeping quiet over the way your interview went! Did they slam you or what? Pls Share, so we could learn from your experience.
Re: Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter by babeface3: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Surprise, same annoying test was printed out and a sheet of paper and pen handed for writing. 2 hours this time. Coffee was served which I said I did not need.

After submitting in about an hour 48 mins cos I put in what I know (my best) as usual, "Thanks for your patience and have a good day; we get back to you later"
CravingChic:
Guy why are u keeping quiet over the way your interview went! Did they slam you or what? Pls Share, so we could learn from your experience.
Re: Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter by babeface3: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Surprise, same annoying test was printed out and a sheet of paper and pen handed for writing. 2 hours this time. Coffee was served which I said I did not need.

After submitting in about an hour 48 mins cos I put in what I know (my best) as usual, "Thanks for your patience and have a good day; we get back to you later"
Cavenchy:
OP its 2nd December, what was the verdict?
Re: Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter by babeface3: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015

CravingChic:
So how did the chat go OP?

1 Like

Re: Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter by CravingChic: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Don't worry, when one door closes another one would open! I wish you the best in your job search!

1 Like

Re: Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter by Mentcee(m): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2016
optimusprime2:
wow...
In a Land of Joblessness and a time of Body movement, the destiny of a country lies on the hand of an old man, his name....
Daura. . Dullard
Re: Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter by lollmaolol(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
babeface3:
"thanks for the feedback but I would advise you keep my CV".

Epic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hotel/Hospitality Jobs / Do You Think This CV Ok For A New Graduate / Samsung Heavy Industry Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.