Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who’s The Hotter Vixen, Huddah Monroe Or Vera Sidika? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who’s The Hotter Vixen, Huddah Monroe Or Vera Sidika? (1205 Views)

Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" / Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who’s The Hotter Vixen, Huddah Monroe Or Vera Sidika? by westreporter(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Who’s the hotter vixen, Huddah Monroe or Vera Sidika?

Apart from being the hot babes in Kenya, they are also arch-rivals. Huddah Monroe and Vera Sidika do not see eye to eye.

They are the hottest and baddest chicks from the Eastern country of Kenya.

Apart from being the hot babes in Kenya, they are also arch-rivals. Huddah Monroe and Vera Sidika do not see eye to eye.

They have fought on social media numerous times and in August, Huddah Monroe’s Instagram account was hacked.

There were insinuations that Vera Sidika was behind the hack.

Ironically, the two of them have been in Nigeria this year. Huddah’s visit was mired controversy after it was discovered she lied about hosting a party in Lagos.

Vera’s trip to Lagos was more successful as she was a part of the Quilox pool party, and featured in videos by D’Prince and 5 Star Music group.

Both ladies have thousands of fans. There is a running debate on which vixen is hotter, the slim and sexy Huddah or the curvaceous Vera.

Today let’s end the debate.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE AT http://westreporter.com/pulse-nigeria-poll-whos-the-hotter-vixen-huddah-monroe-or-vera-sidika/

1 Share

Re: Who’s The Hotter Vixen, Huddah Monroe Or Vera Sidika? by sinaj(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
S
Re: Who’s The Hotter Vixen, Huddah Monroe Or Vera Sidika? by Rexphobia(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
T
Re: Who’s The Hotter Vixen, Huddah Monroe Or Vera Sidika? by Escalze(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
I think the one on the right. My reason is I love Boooooob's.
Re: Who’s The Hotter Vixen, Huddah Monroe Or Vera Sidika? by Cutehector(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
If to say na maheeda dey this picsure naw, nigerians for don dey castigate... Yinmu...
Re: Who’s The Hotter Vixen, Huddah Monroe Or Vera Sidika? by westreporter(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
If to say na maheeda dey this picsure naw, nigerians for don dey castigate... Yinmu...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Disrupts Headies Award Show In Anger / Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji Looks Classy In Red Trench Coat(photo) / Olamide Declares Ycee "Jagaban Crooner" His Favorite ACT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.