Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,563 members, 7,975,215 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:20 PM

Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) (45937 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo / The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmn
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nigeria could not document the slave trade stuff, some of this guys forefathers were actually taken from Africa

2 Likes

Wey d resemblance?abi op u no get eyes ii? undecided
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by holluwai(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Shebi Na him born am. Rubbish post undecided
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by princessdami: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
cute
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by amparas(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Still can't see the resemblance undecided
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
loomer:
Who be meelik mil again?
Nicki Minaj boyfriend
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by foxzy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bolo mejii
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
helphelp:
Kanayo go claim your pikin Abeg

You just spoke my mind too
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by chibedo: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Have you thought of where to spend the eternity after spending 120 years or more on earth, depending on how long you want to live on planet earth. The truth is that after spending couple of years on earth, one must cross over. It is either through rapture or death. Eternity consists of hell and heaven. As for me and my entire household, we are heaven conscious because earth is temporal while eternity is permanent. Make Your choice. John 15
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
John 15
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
2 Corinthians 5
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
If you have not given your life to CHRIST, say this prayer:
LORD JESUS, i come to you as a sinner, i believe that you died and resurrected for me, forgive my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I accept you as my personal LORD and Saviour. Thank you LORD in JESUS Name! Amen!
If you prayed this prayer drop a comment. If you want to ask questions, kindly drop it here. GOD bless you.
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by loomer: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:

Nicki Minaj boyfriend

Ok, that's good to know
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by ichommy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin
20pounds:

No! You look like Kevin Hart. You might be taller though.
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by james1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nlanders.poster said they look alike but some already concluded that he is kok's son.nothing person no go hear for Nl.
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by Gboskee(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
lawflec:
Our own chief Kanayo O. KANAYO can't beget a son that wants to marry an oversized woman with an evidence of unnaturalness, oversized backside and plastic chest. Our in laws are always and must be natural hence, any person that marries a plastic woman as a wife is not a son of Igboland. ... Never.. He doesn't fit into the lineage, the blood refuse to flow. We totally disown any resemblance or relation.
if ymcmd catch u ehn...!!
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by HugoChavezJr(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hahaha I thought people said that Meek Mill can pass for an Yoruba(Ibadan) guy....
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by andyanders: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thriveplus:
Re: Is meek mill truly kanayo o kanayo son?

Wow, this is awesome!!

Yes he is his son he offloaded when he went visiting there. Tell nobody.
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by fireforfire: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Iv always know dat dia fada n son but chose not to talk undecided
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by celebgists(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Please who is Kanyo kanyo I only know kanayo o kanayo undecided

Post that makes front page dis daiz *blowing my whistle walking away***

4 Likes

Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Merlissa:
Just gotta share...
Looooooooools
e fit be him papa play away match
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Gofwane:
Op, what of MI and Kendric lamar?

But Kanayo N dat guy no resemble Kwam. Who b Meeky?
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by franklingud(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Dem resemble shaa! Lips and eyes.
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by Aroh48(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
D man like ritual die.
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Gofwane:
Op, what of MI and Kendric lamar?
their dentition is so much alike
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by FlyChick: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Choi!!
Merlissa:
Just gottacryhare...

Looooooooools
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by Gofwane(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
bestproject1:

But Kanayo N dat guy no resemble Kwam. Who b Meeky?
meek mill is an an american rapper in the maybac music group (rickross na him be their oga)
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by Gofwane(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
YOUNGKAHUNA:
their dentition is so much alike
yeah
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
lawflec:

Our own chief Kanayo O. KANAYO can't beget a son that wants to marry an oversized woman with an evidence of unnaturalness, oversized backside and plastic chest. Our in laws are always and must be natural hence, any person that marries a plastic woman as a wife is not a son of Igboland. ... Never.. He doesn't fit into the lineage, the blood refuse to flow. We totally disown any resemblance or relation.

Bro, you're taking life too seriously.

Besides, it's not really our business if he decides to marry a "dull-baby". It's his life and the earlier we learn to keep our noses off people's lives, the better for all of us.
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by flokii: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided
me wey come resemble 50 Cent nko?... who go carry am
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by grandlexuz(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
I have always marveled at the resemblance between the young Mandela and Ernest obi.. He needs to be darken a bit to play the mandala role..

4 Likes

Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by MrCork: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Merlissa:
Just gotta share...

Looooooooools

..huh?....meek mill resamble kayo west??....is that wot u people calhim ther In nigeria..kayo west?..sweery its *Kanye West* an he look notin like that...you homebase people mennnn!!(no ofeense) undecided
Re: Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) by famousroland(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
We need to trace Meek mill's Origin ooouujjjThis is wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos / Super Falcons, Lagos Corpers, Oyinbo Lady Do Peter Okoye #onemorenightchallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.