Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,264 members, 7,964,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:15 AM

. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (6868 Views)

See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) / See Linda Ikeji's Reaction As Younger Sister Laura Gets Engaged / PHOTOS: See Linda Ikeji Blogging Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by IVORY2009(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sorry i love my water system.
short-put u meant shockedcheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
IVORY2009:

short-put u meant shockedcheesy
pit latrinecheesycheesycheesy
Re: . by IVORY2009(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
pit latrinecheesycheesycheesy
shocked shocked shocked u dont mean it, fine senorita' like u
Re: . by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
IVORY2009:

shocked shocked shocked u dont mean it, fine senorita' like u
am seriouscheesycheesycheesy.

With paper to clean butt.
Re: . by IVORY2009(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am seriouscheesycheesycheesy.

With paper to clean butt.
odikwa' very risky.... shocked
Re: . by akp202(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
am i suppose to be searching for poo in there?
Re: . by Dfinex(f): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Uuuuii!!!!!, the toilet paper sef na gold ehn? See problem!!
Re: . by Skii(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Linda's toilet bi bawo

I know this toilet na,,,its one restaurant like this on Akin Adesola in VI,,,cant remember the name now,i used it once and i know it is the one...one of those closing hour rush hour days wey the traffic for VI bad wehl wehl...omo...the thing just hook me for hold up...no time!
Re: . by bidexmat(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Na shitt go end am. I wanna see her pooing with her legs wide spread! Nw that might be nEws! EruDite nonsense! angry
Re: . by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
shiit

Re: . by Strawman: 12:01am On Nov 30, 2015
favoured234:
Hold on....
OP seems like its only you and I that can read the 3rd line of your post... cheesy grin

Hahahahahahaha! grin

Many people are foolish! cheesy
Re: . by iamrealdeji(m): 2:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Linda's toilet or not,that Linda is getting too annoying with the way she flaunts wealth like that's what she came to this world to do,even Beyonce and Rihanna that are into show biz don't flaunt this much,her fellow females like Folorunsho Alakija and even a native of where I'm based,Bola Shagaya,they're much richer but don't flaunt this much. Linda,this ain't immaturity cos you're a old girl,this is just stupidity. If you want to flaunt,you relocate to Dubai and not flaunt every single property you own in a country where average people can barely eat 3 times a day,the excessive flaunting is even making you to look unsexy cos that trait is not effeminate. It makes you to look like some African donkey with black mentality. Any man that wants to date you wouldn't even think you're sexy,it would rather be for your riches. Haba,too much show off and flashing gets so annoying,we all know you're rich and you can buy all the lands and oceans in the whole world,you can even buy white house and eiffel tower and Burj al arab altogether,then what else do you want to flaunt?

Seun of Nairaland is a man and doesn't even flaunt stupidly this way and who said he's not rich? But the guy is cool headed and doesn't show off excessively like a clown,i like low key people like that. That's why people respect Dr Dre more than Jay-z, people see Dr Dre as a low key guy that would be a billionaire soon but see Jay-z as an immature camel that loves to flaunt and talk about wealth all the time.
Everybody likes to show off but it should be minimal,very minimal
Re: . by Stanleyafam(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2015
She shit for gold toilet, I shit for bush, is shit we all shit.
Re: . by Herbeolar(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: . by Timcy2(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
nairalands nd bashing, the op was just trying to b humorous, the 3rd line " Ab na joke".
Re: . by franklingud(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thought I was gonna see a floating toilet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Billionaire Daughter, Tolani Otedola's Music Showcase / Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online / “cover Your Body” – Fan Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Exposed Booty In Red Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.