Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Real Reason Why You Masturbate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Reason Why You Masturbate (536 Views)

How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why You Masturbate by vandyke95(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
I do not expect that this article will change anyone’s mind about anything. I do feel that someone ought to speak out about this thorny subject and present clear facts and info about it for the benefit of those who have been harassed and made to feel less than human because they masturbate.... http://baddosneh.com.ng/2015/11/29/the-real-reason-why-you-masturbate/

(1) (Reply)

A Message To The Runsgirls. / Why Do People Discriminate Skinny Guys / Things That Do Not Have 'local Names'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.