Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:41 PM

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People (25309 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / CSO Writes Open Letter To Father Mbaka, TB Joshua, Others Over Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by badnature: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
there is no amount of threats or majority standing against the one GOD is standing for that can change his position and decision in that situation
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Kizito2nv(m): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:
Touch not my anointed and do my PROPHET no harm.....
It's a natural disaster and don't think all these are necessary.
u need help

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Raiders: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
kushma:
For me I Don blame tb for it. It is something that happens sometimes with no one can prevent. Well rip to the dead individuals. But I don't see them doing anything to Tb highest it is fine.
if your family members were among those killed, I bet you will be the first calling for Tb Joshua arrest

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Raiders: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Tb Joshua should be arrested and prosecuted. Nobody is above the law

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by badnature: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
where can Satan and all his agents who are fighting against GOD,his prophet's or church hide from the spirit of GOD? Emmanuel
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
it is about time... the original plan was not followed, they added more floors than what the foundation, colums and beams were designed for - that was caused the structure to collapse.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by grandlexuz(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

You might want to check your dictionary again to be sure of what a natural disaster entails..

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by omonnakoda: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
mbhs139:

Have you heard of precarious liability? Dust and read your LAW 101 once again
Please tell us what is precarious liability??
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by reuben79: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
bmxshop:
“I’m 100% in support of the coroner’s recommendation, this man must be prosecuted"
cos u r a demon dat d reason why u r in full support coroner
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by klax(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Are you alright Do they touch Joshua or does anyone accused him of any wrong doing In a case like this it's no way out in as much he is the owner of the building he would be call upon to say his own side of the story and be free afterall he paid the engineer right cash to do good job so it's the engineer that are the culprits here and not Joshua but under normal condition his attention is needed and he needs to testify on his own part and he will go to his home Joshua has no issue in this but the thieves engineers that did poor job in order to cheat and make more cash for themselves.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by menesheh(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
hahn:

Since god was aware of the impending disaster and chose not to inform the proper authorities so as to avert it, it should also face the law grin

God is not guilty of existence until they provide evidence of him. It is the faker who thought he can swindle people and get away with it when the real tune Started to play. This is the time he gats use supernatural power and command the impromptu to avert the eagle eyes of lagos state government.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by grandlexuz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aubrey1:
dem wan die.
God go soon punish pple.

What a mentality!!! If you were a Muslim you would have been an extremist to the core.. Killing and throwing bombs all over the place and looking forward to 72 virgins...
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by kayjaybaba(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
TB Joshua neva see the vision say dey go arrest am o. So e no possible

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by EwejeOyewole(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
When will they arrange people that built the crane in Saudi?... 9ja i hail ooo
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Rhea(f): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
He should have prophesied this one as well

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by ZUBY77(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Always remember that there is no difference between you and Boko Haram fighters.
You are all religiously blinded.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by omonnakoda: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
grandlexuz:

What a mentality!!! If you were a Muslim you would have been an extremist to the core..
So he is not extremist because he is not Muslim?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Senifad: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
jboy73:

Tb joshua is my man, but i think he should face the court of law once and forall

If he is innocent, i believe God will fight for him

But if the reverse is the case... Then.

OYO OO.

They contractors and engineers will go to jail if guilty and not him.

MY guy told me it was sacrifice time.

The death rate was too much

There is no part of the story that depict in any way that TB is engineered the project; or held a hammer to drive nail into the building at any time; or that he helped in the mixing of mortar for setting blocks...
He put down his money, call on engineers, engage artisans and labourers. So that buildings can follow approved standards that is why we engage engineers, otherwise one can be the "alpha and the omega" of all constructions

So I see no need for panic on the side of the pastor. Unless of cause if engineers were not engaged.
One cannot pay an engineer and come to answer engineering questions abi

Just let think this through
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by emmy02(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:

Whatever.... He is busy giving prophecy for other things, y couldn't he prophesy the collapse of that building n ask everyone to come out before it happened? #Endtime pastors
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by pradof(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
nnafather:
He should have known better...if found guilty, let them sentence him to 116 years in prison. Nobody is above the law...let them not use religion to confuse people. Jail him straight up if guilty.

Baba you need brain seriously...I decree into your life..."receive brain"
Only then you can post reasonably tongue
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by mbhs139(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
omonnakoda:
Please tell us what is precarious liability??

Vicarious liability, I mean to say, is a form of strict, secondary liability that arises under the common law doctrine of agency- respondeat superior - the responsibility of the superior for the acts of their subordinate, or, in a broader sense, the responsibility of any third party that had the "right, ability or duty to control" the activities of a violator (Wikipedia).

Vicarious liability may also be defined as the liability one suffers for the act or acts of another.  In other words, this is concerned with whether a corporation(s) or individual(s) are vicariously liable for the acts of its or their agents.

Sorry for the initial error, which elicit your response in the first place.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by grandlexuz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
omonnakoda:
So he is not extremist because he is not Muslim?

A man was caught in the street of England and taken to court for saying "kill the queen". When queried for his reason of wanting the queen dead, he said he had not finished his statement. He was going to say "Kill the queen's enemies".
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by SirLewis(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:
Honestly I'm really sorry to have to say this, but, you're a fool.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Xbee007(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:
It is retards like you that keeps this country in darkness. Over 100 people died in that incident and you are here spewing "don't touch my anointed thrash".
Some people are responsible for that collapse by not doing their job well and they should be punished. First of all illegal storey was added to that structure which the government did not accept.
Secondly, the church securities had the audacity to prevent NEMA officials from rescuing the people trapped inside before security officials intervene.
They should be punished accordingly since no one is above the law. Not even TB Joshua!

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by samafooo: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
and who is gonna prosecute Saudi Arabia for d death of almost thousand of life's lost?. haven't said dat, this tb Joshua case will b in court for more dan 10yrs
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by usbcable(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:
folks like this poster are the ones that ""prophets" and "men of religion" rape them (if female) or sleep with their wives (if male) and still not complain or prosecute the rapist.
Guy you sure need deliverance.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by usbcable(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
samafooo:
and who is gonna prosecute Saudi Arabia for d death of almost thousand of life's lost?. haven't said dat, this tb Joshua case will b in court for more dan 10yrs
How does the death of people in Synagogue relate ro death in Saudi Arabia?
The death of Muslims pilgrim in Saudi is no justification for the death of Christians in Nigeria.

Moreover the KSA govt is already prosceuting both the engineers and the owners of the company handling the construction site for breach of safety rules.
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by omitademichael(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
It was a natural disaster and it was beyond the control of this man of God. Govt shud lif this man to face the works that God has sent him. How many ppl av they arrested in Saudi Arabia for their carelessness this year during Hajj which claims many foreigner lives
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
End Time prophet
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
twoondei:
Few months ago, all sorts of groups came protesting the trial of this man.

Lets allow the law take its full course.

It is only when the powerful face the law that this country will begin to respect the law

true talk dude
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by omonnakoda: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
mbhs139:

Vicarious liability, I mean to say, is a form of strict, secondary liability that arises under the common law doctrine of agency- respondeat superior - the responsibility of the superior for the acts of their subordinate, or, in a broader sense, the responsibility of any third party that had the "right, ability or duty to control" the activities of a violator (Wikipedia).

Vicarious liability may also be defined as the liability one suffers for the act or acts of another. In other words, this is concerned with whether a corporation(s) or individual(s) are vicariously liable for the acts of its or their agents.

Sorry for the initial error, which elicit your response in the first place.
If you are going to assume the moral highground of referring anyone to ANYTHING 101 then you should not make "errors". grin
Re: T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People by hahn(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
menesheh:

God is not guilty of existence until they provide evidence of him. It is the faker who thought he can swindle people and get away with it when the real tune Started to play. This is the time he gats use supernatural power and command the impromptu to avert the eagle eyes of lagos state government.

You know what I mean wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Social Media Kills Destiny When Used Excessively / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January / Why Christians Fall Into Sexual Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.