Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,977 members, 7,876,687 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Land @ Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land @ Ikorodu (784 Views)

Lagos State Government Land Ikorodu Gra 111 / Land @ Ikorodu With Pics / Lagos State Government Land, Ikorodu Gra Iii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land @ Ikorodu by igho212: 1:56pm On May 27, 2009
Vista Green Gardens in Ikorodu is located along ibeshe road in ebute. selling @ the rate of N750,000 per plot, with initial deposit of 30% and spread the rest payment over 6months. Development can start immediately after your full payment because people are already staying there. we have the irrevocable power of arttonry, survey plan and approved lay out. limited plots available!
for enquiries and site inspection call igho: 01-8940850,08051442172.
Re: Land @ Ikorodu by felele(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2009
Re: Land @ Ikorodu by awhagwan: 12:13am On May 28, 2009
This "estate" is on land that's in contention before the High Court of Lagos State, sitting in Ikorodu, before Justice Habeeb Abiru.

The plaintiffs got an ex-parte injunction against the respondent, who had been in occupation but was physically forced off the land, pending the determination of their substantive suit. They failed to show up in court to defend their injunction, and the injunction was vacated by the judge. The substantive suit is in court, still to be determined.

LET THE BUYER BEWARE!!!
Re: Land @ Ikorodu by Jumyg: 9:00am On May 28, 2009
Thank you, was just about to arrange for viewing.
Re: Land @ Ikorodu by JayCee100: 10:18am On May 28, 2009
@awhagwan ,

Thanks alot for the CAVEAT!!
Re: Land @ Ikorodu by Jumyg: 11:10am On May 28, 2009
Thanks awhagwan , was about to arrange for inspection.
Re: Land @ Ikorodu by cliveland: 5:05pm On May 28, 2009
i had noticed some anormaly with this post cos i asked some pertinent questions earlier n instead of answers i got further questions, n i be lawyer!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For 2/3 Br For Rent In Ibadan (bodija, Are, Ashi) / 3d Illustrations And Architectural Animations. / A Genuine Property In Palmview Estate, Oko-oba, Agege For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.