Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,049 members, 7,980,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? (5175 Views)

Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes / DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over / Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Your love for ss is because of oyel

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by Setaje(f): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
More

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by Setaje(f): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
More

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by Setaje(f): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
More

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by Maghan37: 5:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Shame on khadijat 4 even considering herself to belong to islam. She is worst than a morone & belongs in a Zoo.
Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by ThisMeansWAR: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2015
totit:
Iboe should quit lamenting ye all are as guilty as you accuse others.
Stop wailing grin
abi o
Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by PoshBee(f): 7:55am On Nov 30, 2015
6yrs ago about 4 igbo men stormed my house and took everything and one tried to rape me... Not long i read about the killing of four young and promising igbo boys by the same igbo people"ALUU4".. Y'all are just bunch of criminals and thieves.. But i know if they bring their shii to either lagos or Akure they will be killed{there is no two ways to it}

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by kingzizzy: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2015
All these funny people who condenm Igbos, yet, if the Igbo man wants to pull out of Nigeria, it will be them that will come out fighting to keep Igbos in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by demielvis: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2015
PoshBee:
6yrs ago about 4 igbo men stormed my house and took everything and one tried to rape me... Not long i read about the killing of four young and promising igbo boys by the same igbo people"ALUU4".. Y'all are just bunch of criminals and thieves..
Aluu is in Rivers state.You say they are not igbos when it comes to stealing their oil but when they commit crimes you remember they're igbos...

Only igbos are thieves and criminals ok i agree.

But then the top 10 criminals and thieves in nigeria and in power that looted money are not igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by 400billionman: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2015
She reasons like female cattle..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

200 Billion Dollars To Be Repatriated Back To Nigeria From The UAE / Buhari's Real Age. / Yoruba People, Do You Still Insist This Is Buhari? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.