Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,844 members, 7,966,138 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:51 AM

With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday (2755 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by cruzita(f): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
she happens to be my senior at rivers angels fc .she is a very quiet and friendly lady,she and uchechi happens to be best of friends at that time before she left for Liverpool ladies earlier this year and uchechi left for fcminsk Belarus.I can't forget she gave me the assist for my first goal during our training session at the club.I'm hoping to join them soon.picture taken earlier this year before she left still miss her though

3 Likes

Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Evergreen4(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op, u be like man sha. Wish u all the best, ur dreams shall come to pass IJN
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
She is tall tho shocked shocked but babe dis shiits is not romantic!!Sport section would have been better!!

3 Likes

Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by cruzita(f): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Evergreen4:
Op, u be like man sha. Wish u all the best, ur dreams shall come to pass IJN
Amen oooooo
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
asisat is fine but her boobs tho quite big grin grin grin
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Evergreen4(m): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
cruzita:
Amen oooooo
mark my monika, don't 4get me when the money starts flowing.I must flex the money with u

1 Like

Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op dinor have breast sad
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Elxandre(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
I find ladies who dress in Male clothing disgusting.
The same people who would look at Denrele as "creepy and stupid" will also think of these confused females as "cool".
Why is Ellen DeGeneres accepted while Denrele, Caitlyn Jenner are looked upon as "sick in the head"?

Must one dress like a male cos one is a footballer or sportswoman?
Abi Serena Williams (very muscular, yet still dresses like a normal woman), Hope solo, Marta, Sharapova no be top athletes in the world?

If you aren't gay as I suspect you are, you better start dressing like a reasonable woman, Abi who wan date fellow man?
*walks out***

2 Likes

Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
@OP, it is said that what you struggle hard to do is not your natural gift. Successful people never work so hard they only do consistently what is natural to them..

Work intelligently...

May your heart desire come to pass..
Keep the flag flying high.
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Is op a man or a gurl?sadsadsad

btw why ur chest flat like that na?sadcheesycheesy
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Keketu(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
cruzita:
she happens to be my senior at rivers angels fc .she is a very quiet and friendly lady,she and uchechi happens to be best of friends at that time before she left for Liverpool ladies earlier this year and uchechi left for fcminsk Belarus.I can't forget she gave me the assist for my first goal during our training session at the club.I'm hoping to join them soon.picture taken earlier this year before she left still miss her though
wow. i love you please gime you number
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Phikom(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
wish u all the very best!... btw how is ur post romantic? I think sport section could have been the best to post such...
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pls help me tell her am crushing on her. Lol . na joke o All the best op
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by IamLEGEND1: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Dezzx(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

you are a very mean person. angry
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dezzx:
you are a very mean person. angry
why?
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by gaby(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Btw why your nose be like M na?
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by Dezzx(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
why?
read your previous comment about the ops slowly. sad
Re: With Asisat Oshoala And Uchechi Sunday by robosky02(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2015
fine op...........

(1) (Reply)

Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo / See Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Customized Private Jet / Download Video: Manchester Utd Vs Manchester City 2-0 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.