Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,799 members, 7,935,431 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money (36514 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2015
I date cus i want a peaceful home but get users at the end. they run away when they see i wont drop grin grin grin grin
Zahrabinnta:
In conclusion everyone has a selfish reason for dating someone.Dont bash one party and exonerate the other.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Peculiar23: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2015
if u can love someone who doesn't have money,y can't u love d one dat is made?
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by naijaboiy: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinTruth be told...Girls that depend on their Bf's strictly for money would always be termed "Hoes" "goldiggerz" "biitches"...I think it's Equivalent to prostitution...undecided

Those Typah Girls Are the main Reason why these Niggaz Think They own Us...angry smh! They be spewing trash simply 'bcoz of the tiny Airtime they give ladies..undecided

I keep saying this...If You want money! go Out there and work your butt off!lipsrsealed
Guys spend lots of money on ladies.

So what is this 'tiny airtime' you are talking about? undecided

Why not just speak plainly on what you know and stop displaying your naivity here. I know how much you try so hard to make some comments just so as to put guys off and get them to notice you.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Why not just speak plainly on what you know and stop displaying your naivity here. I know how much you try so hard to make some comments just so as to put guys off and get them to notice you.

[size=20pt]Okay?undecided
And thanks for contributing!gringrin
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by worshipdevice(m): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Truluvguy:
okay i like the minor. 08100392181 add up
....yeah! Minors are best produce when used for ritual...
......END TIME MINOR...
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by saasala(m): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided UNBELIEVABLE. I HAVE OPENED COUNTLESS THREADS ON HOW TO AVOID THESE GOLD DIGGERS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS BUT NONE MADE THE FRONT PAGE BECAUSE TRUTH IS BITTER. HERE IS AN ASSLICKER JUSTIFYING WHY GIRLS SHOULD KEEP SCAMMING MEN IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND THE GIBBERISH MADE FRONTPAGE grin THE OP IS A DISGRACE TO MAN HOOD AND SHOULD BE HANGED BY THE BALLS. WATCH AS GOLD DIGGERS INVADE THIS USELESS THREAD IN SUPPORT OF THE BRAINLESS OP undecided angry

#Team foreign girls cool

Lolz, You be weyrey I swear down.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by saasala(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2015
rychard:
Post like this is what you most likely get from an ugly guy who perhaps has fallen mugu to a gold digger, now today he spends more than he bargains on the girl, didn't last much to enjoy his money and comes out to write stuff like this hoping to find people who share his ideals ,probably this may make him feel better about himself.

I'm not referring to u@op

Lol, far from it bro. I am not ugly and I have never senselessly spent money on a girl before, not even once.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by naijaboiy: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
[size=20pt]Okay?undecided
And thanks for contributing!gringrin
[/size]
We learn everyday. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by ad84ada(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinTruth be told...Girls that depend on their Bf's strictly for money would always be termed "Hoes" "goldiggerz" "biitches"...I think it's Equivalent to prostitution...undecided

Those Typah Girls Are the main Reason why these Niggaz Think They own Us...angry smh! They be spewing trash simply 'bcoz of the tiny Airtime they give ladies..undecided

I keep saying this...If You want money! go Out there and work your butt off!lipsrsealed
Esther I will name my daughter after you.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2015
ad84ada:

Esther I will name my daughter after you.
Awweee!embarassed thankyou!

I'm sure she'd make You proud!wink
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
You're deviating. but regardless, gold-digging is relative. a girl leeching a 100k monthly from her rich boyfriend is no different from the one obtaining 10k from an average boyfriend. it's all a matter of perspective & what the harlót's financial clout is.

& there is a term for Niggaz that stay in those kind of 'relationships'- mugu.

Mugu is too tame a word. What about dog?

If both partners are okay with their relationship arrangement, how is it any one's business to call them names?

10K? shocked

How much do you get from your parents sef ?undecided
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by JoeCutie(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2015
At a time, after feeding the five thousand, even the Israelites started following Jesus wherever He went in their numbers. Being God, He found out, and He did what He did. So, it's really not a new thing: people following people not for any other thing, but for what they could offer them.

Mine is different though. If I'm emotionally into you, and making honest efforts to make it work, and you're just with me solely because of my money, I'll find out. And me not being Jesus, I'll do what I'll do. I'll punish you. And in what ways? Well, some things are best left unsaid. Ubochi nta k'anyi chuo n'owa nchi.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Larryfest(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Dis op brain needs factory reset by d maker,in as much as i wudnt want my sis dating a broke guy(by d way who told u d broke guy wunt eventualy make it) i wudnt wnt her turning 2a leech on some guy or a prostitute...still wonder y some guys pay heavily 2babes i gues its called being a maga or a mugu any which way cheers 2d guys who still do it more grease 2 der elbow i guess

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

You have a choice!

Walk out of the relationship!

Or you change the culture

Stop whining joor

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

after reading that comment of yours,I felt like giving yu million kisses ....
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
At a time, after feeding the five thousand, even the Israelites started following Jesus wherever He went in their numbers. Being God, He found out, and He did what He did. So, it's really not a new thing: people following people not for any other thing, but for what they could offer them.

Mine is different though. If I'm emotionally into you, and making honest efforts to make it work, and you're just with me solely because of my money, I'll find out. And me not being Jesus, I'll do what I'll do. I'll punish you. And in what ways? Well, some things are best left unsaid. Ubochi nta k'anyi chuo n'owa nchi.

Mtchewww

What belse is there other than your usual 'use and dump', turning her to a side chic and cheating on her with her friends

Abegi

Lets hear word undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2015
saasala:
Dont criticize any girl for dating a guy chiefly or solely for his money. We all decide to go out with someone because that person possesses something we like. It could be good looks, education, backgrounds, religious views, courage, accent et al. What makes you think that your reasons for deciding to go out with someone is better than that of the girl who is dating for money.... And sincerely, for me, it is more reasonable for a girl to go for the guy with money than the one with just good looks and/or education. Her relationship with the rich dude might even be better than that of her friend who opted for the good looking guy.

Truth is, something must first attract you to a person before deciding to go out with them, in the end you will see beyond that attraction, you will discover there are more reasons to love and hold on to that person that what first attracted you to them. I have seen girls who fell in love with a guy because he has money and when lost it all she was still there for him, supporting, encouraging and even financing him.

If a guy decides to attract a girl with his wealth, I see no biggy. It is only left for him to keenly study the girl to know if she is seeing beyond the money, and if you study her well you will definitely know if she has started seeing beyond the filthy riches or not.

And if it is to just chop and clean mouth, on both the male and female sides, there is nothing sweeter than me treating her with my money and you rock my rooky like crazy, in the end both party is happy. If a girl decides to sleep with a dude just because he is handsome or educated, its all good. If a girl decides to sleep with a rich guy and make herself some though, its all good too. Different strokes for different folks.

Find whatever rocks your boat and paddle gently away.

Guys, would you not be proud to have your sister bring home a rich guy?

Well, my signature says it all.

Abi lalasticla.la, what do you think?

Download brain from Google play store. yu need it badly bro.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2015
HRich:
End Time Sucking.
I dey tell you mehn!

that girl must be giving one hell of a blowjób

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2015
Dexema:

but bros why now? this is brutal.....you must have played too much mortal kombat.
Noob saibot reigns supreme till the day we grow grey hair for balls.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by JoeCutie(m): 8:29am On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Mtchewww

What belse is there other than your usual 'use and dump', turning her to a side chic and cheating on her with her friends

Abegi

Lets hear word undecided
Not just that. No. I could start by shutting that silly mouth of yours with a heavy and tsunami-like slap. Just then you'd get some sense. Swerve, please.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Mugu is too tame a word. What about dog?

If both partners are okay with their relationship arrangement, how is it any one's business to call them names?

10K? shocked

How much do you get from your parents sef ?undecided
you know till this day,I've never really understood that analogy-'men are dogs'.
dogs are extremely loyal & trustworthy......which of coz is the opposite of the message women are tryin'a pass across.

yeah well,you see that's the problem..... there is no 'agreement' coz the women get the ídiot blinded by emotions and then proceed to drain whatever he has.

YES,10K.
and I understand you're just tryin'a pull my legs but like i said earlier...... i was just hypothesising about how Gold-mining is relative to financial capacity.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by naijaboiy: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

You have a choice!

Walk out of the relationship!

Or you change the culture

Stop whining joor
Can you please stop 'cùmming' on my mentions?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Alanjeffy:

after reading that comment of yours,I felt like giving yu million kisses ....
grincheesy
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2015
saasala:
Dont criticize any girl for dating a guy chiefly or solely for his money. We all decide to go out with someone because that person possesses something we like. It could be good looks, education, backgrounds, religious views, courage, accent et al. What makes you think that your reasons for deciding to go out with someone is better than that of the girl who is dating for money.... And sincerely, for me, it is more reasonable for a girl to go for the guy with money than the one with just good looks and/or education. Her relationship with the rich dude might even be better than that of her friend who opted for the good looking guy.

Truth is, something must first attract you to a person before deciding to go out with them, in the end you will see beyond that attraction, you will discover there are more reasons to love and hold on to that person that what first attracted you to them. I have seen girls who fell in love with a guy because he has money and when lost it all she was still there for him, supporting, encouraging and even financing him.

If a guy decides to attract a girl with his wealth, I see no biggy. It is only left for him to keenly study the girl to know if she is seeing beyond the money, and if you study her well you will definitely know if she has started seeing beyond the filthy riches or not.

And if it is to just chop and clean mouth, on both the male and female sides, there is nothing sweeter than me treating her with my money and you rock my rooky like crazy, in the end both party is happy. If a girl decides to sleep with a dude just because he is handsome or educated, its all good. If a girl decides to sleep with a rich guy and make herself some though, its all good too. Different strokes for different folks.

Find whatever rocks your boat and paddle gently away.

Guys, would you not be proud to have your sister bring home a rich guy?

Well, my signature says it all.

Abi lalasticla.la, what do you think?

Op u are under highest highness of unrefined ogbomoso weed.
u goes with these title "OMERE OTELE 1" NA NL.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
grincheesy

Lol. here we goooo........ receive it,though I avnt brushed like 4 days now.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by ayindejimmy(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2015
Nice article but u erred when u aligned that its ok to fall for good looks and wealth. Thats a pretty lame excuse to justify vanity.
Good looks and wealth may detiorate nd thus nt asured, so its better to go for good character and Godliness. Courtship comes b4 marriage for a reason, nd a good one too.
Its verv easy to notice a good looking and/or wealth person. But a person wit good character (omoluabi) -that takes time. And thats why we court. To look out for the cogent among the vanity.
For if u misplace ur values or marry cos of wealth or gudlook, When d wealth is not there again what wil u do?

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Odunharry:
It's very bad if it's not reciprocated.. Unfortunately, many gals can't even spend or believe in giving..

I pity the op
i wonder ohh,
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Precioussilas10: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

One wrap for my head
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by HRich(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I dey tell you mehn!

that girl must be giving one hell of a blowjób
you must be an End Time pikin for have known all this.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by ayinde2ade(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2015
undecided I don't even understand diz wen I don't av a gf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.