Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Funny: Canibal Attach - Funny 3 Men Attack - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny: Canibal Attach - Funny 3 Men Attack (813 Views)

Very Funny Video, 3 Men Caught Stealing / Photo: Last 3 Men on Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Canibal Attach - Funny 3 Men Attack by logicalhumour: 3:08am On Nov 30, 2015
Once upon a time, Three men (Yoruba, Ibo and Hausa) lost their way, being stranded in a forest.
The forest was inhabited by cannibals, these cannibals captured all of them and were ready to have a delicious flesh meal. Suddenly the chief of the cannibals came out and said he would pardon them (the hausa, Igbo and Yoruba man) if only they passed his test.

"..pls what is the test" the men asked.

The chief said, "All of you would go and find 10 fruits each of thesame kind and bring".

Very quickly the men went for the search.

The Yoruba man soon came back with 10 apples.

The chief said "Very good, now swallow all of them without any expression on your face or else we'll eat you right away!".

It's gonna be difficult, the Yoruba man thought.. After swallowing 1 without any facial emotion... He couldnt help but swallow the second with a Painful Facial Expression, so he failed and they Killed him.

The Igbo man came with 10 Black Berries (No be Phone oo... na that black small fruit), and the Chief gave him the rules. Hummm.. This gonna be so easy, the Ibo man thought.. and he started to swallow.. 1.. 2... 3... ... ...8 ...and then he burst into laughter suddenly, he had failed and so they killed his too.

The Ibo and Yoruba men met in Heaven. "How many did you swallow?" the Yoruba man asked the Ibo man. "Eight" said the Ibo man(still lauughing).. "why are you laughing...infact what type of fruit was it?" asked the Yoruba man. "Black Berries" said the Ibo man. "What...are they not small enough?...why did'nt you swallow them all?".
The Ibo man answered..(still laughing).. "I couldnt control myself when i saw the Hausa man coming with 10 Water-Melons".

1 Like

Re: Funny: Canibal Attach - Funny 3 Men Attack by Henryblaise800(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
nice, u made me laugh
Re: Funny: Canibal Attach - Funny 3 Men Attack by logicalhumour: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Henryblaise800:
nice, u made me laugh
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See How Dog Teach Your Baby How To Crawl / 5 Most silly Things Nigerians Do Online / Photo Of The Day...when The Boss Refuses To Pay The Driver His ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.