Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

"Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah (23428 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Bishop Matthew Kukah Diagnoses Buhari And Nigeria / Bishop Matthew Kukah Live On Channels TV: Time To Treat The Patient. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by MightySparrow: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
arabianights:

woe unto you.Remember today's date
Numbers 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

2 Likes

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by ArcIbrahim38(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
arcnomec:

Fellow,every religion has it own ugly side,so yours is not just in it alone........But the reason why it seems as if people are against your religion from their own stand of view ,is the ideology attached to it........Yourba's Muslim ideology is quite different from the Hausa's Muslim ......But yet same Islam.....Even in Hobbesian state of nature ,man's evil is not of this magnitude....

Thank you very much.....I pray for the end of these atrocities and evil act on the face of Earth as soon as possible.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
This perhaps is the most insightful, thought-provoking and truthful piece I've read concerning this bokoharam issue. And to think he made d speech in a conference organized by muslims. This Bishop got balls of steel. This is a wake-up call to d muslim elites n the younger muslim generation.

And d piece doesn't apply to bokoharam alone. It extends to other countries where there is terrorism n pseudo democracy. The core tenets of islam do not align with democratic principles: bitter truth.
Little wonder islamic terrorism/insurgency are not rooted in theocratic/monarchical muslim countries
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by pcicero(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
MightySparrow:

Numbers 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

Power in the word!

Do not fret brother. He can't do anything.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by MightySparrow: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2015
pcicero:

Power in the word!
Do not fret brother. He can't do anything.

Thanks
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by adconline(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Mkmachika:
To some extent I agree with you, considering your previous contribution to a ''fair play'', and your ability to tell your fellow Christians the truth. I agree with you that Islamic elite of the North use Islam to deceive the Northern masses but where you are wrong is that not all Muslims leaders deceive and Christians leaders are also guilty of deception and commercializing Jesus to amazed wealth.

Kukah you compromise your previous nature of telling the truth as how it is when you bring the issue of forced marriage and kidnapping girls by Boko Haram as part of Islam which is totally lie and you knew it but you say it anyway in your attempt to destroy the Image of Islam.

Kukah what will you say about those Catholics who sleep with male children during former Pope? what will you say about those pastors who constantly rape or have sex with their followers in the name of praying for them?

Keep trying Kukah there is no way you can damage the Image of Islam because Allah promise to protect it and Allah is more powerful than you and your likes, Even the Jesus you people worship is a servant to Allah let alone you. So take care.
Google false equivalence!
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by omonnakoda: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Mkmachika:
To some extent I agree with you, considering your previous contribution to a ''fair play'', and your ability to tell your fellow Christians the truth. I agree with you that Islamic elite of the North use Islam to deceive the Northern masses but where you are wrong is that not all Muslims leaders deceive and Christians leaders are also guilty of deception and commercializing Jesus to amazed wealth.

Kukah you compromise your previous nature of telling the truth as how it is when you bring the issue of forced marriage and kidnapping girls by Boko Haram as part of Islam which is totally lie and you knew it but you say it anyway in your attempt to destroy the Image of Islam.

Where did he say ALL Muslim leaders deceive? Stop beating about the bush and face the issues.
We are talking about Northern Nigeria and how it is a LIABILITY to Nigeria indeed a parasite and the role Islam plays.Islam has not brought development to any Black African country(I am not Christian).
Yes forced marriage and kidnapping is part of Islam.
That is how Mohammid survived when he fled to Medina: by kidnapping and hijacking and yes forced marriage of unbelievers is sanctioned in the Koran. Muhammid had sex with his female slaves without marrying them this is a fact and inspiration for Muslims who see him as a perfect man and so anything he did is to be copied including keeping slaves for sex or other purposes. Catholic sex scandals are despicable but are irrelevant and diversionary to this subject here. WHY IS NORTHERN NIGERIA SO BACKWARD? Infact the more Muslim a place is the more backward it is
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by BiafranPrince: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2015
nwaanambra1:
what am abt to say may sound stvpid now but its the hard truth:

THIS SAME PROBLEM IS BEGINNING TO REAR ITS UGLY HEAD IN THE EAST!

THE IGBO LEADERS ARE TOWING THE SAME SELFISH, SELF-CENTERED AND WICKED ROUTE LIKE THEIR NORTHERN COUNTERPART THAT BROUGHT THEM BOKO HARAM PROBLEM

THE IGBO LEADERS ARE BECOMING SO SELF-CENTERED AND WICKED! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WELFARE OF IGBO YOUTHS!

THIS NONCHALANT ATTITUDE OF IGBO LEADERS IS THE REASON WHY IGBO YOUTHS ARE UNDER SERIOUS PRESSURE TO SURVIVE EITHER BY HOOK OR BY CROOK WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM BOTH LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! THE IGBO YOUTHS ARE BECOMING FRUSTRATED AND FEELING LEFT OUT!

THE IGBO YOUTHS ARE RUDDERLESS NOW AND ANYBODY CAN LEAD THEM TO DESTRUCTION HENCE THE MASSIVE SUPPORT FOR NNAMDI KANU STVPID QUEST FOR BIAFRA!

IGBO LEADERS SHOULD WAKE UP NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

You are a bastard, boy. Stfu
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by free13: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
It is not enough for Muslims to deny being terrorists. Before I continue,I am not a Christian.
There is a serious problem with Islam or the way Muslims interpret their religion in any country where Muslims are a majority or believe they are majority.
Muslims believe that non-Muslims should be taxed and treated differently from Muslims e.g in Zamfara state Christians from that state are discriminated against in terms of Bursary,Land to bury their dead or build churches.
Muslims insist on a way of life that other people simply cannot understand e.g child marriages keeping women covered and several other anti-women practices. Many Muslims celebrated 9-11 privately and many hope that one day Nigeria will become fully compliant. There are many middle class Muslims today who send their children to Sudan,Egypt ,etc to learn Arabic instead of enrolling them to study Maths and Science. The long and short of it is Muslims take their religion to a level which makes it difficult if not impossible to live with them in harmony. The only time you can live in harmony with Muslims is when they are in minority otherwise they strive to impose their will on everyone. Who has forgotten what happened with the Miss World Pageant in Calabar? Yet they continue to protest it is a religion of peace. Please tell yourselves the bitter truth.Islam is a religion of extremism,violence and intolerance.
Is there ANY other religion responsible for the violence we have seen in the last 10 years?
Islam needs to modernize and move with the times? You cannot continue stoning and beheading and wrapping women up and marrying children and claiming that is the way to God. That is just barbarism
Once upon a time Christianity was equally as primitive but has changed and adopted to modern living while Islam and Muslims continue to wallow in ignorance.
A simple example should suffice here. The lunar cycles are an unreliable way of measuring time especially years. The earth moves around the sun in 365 1/4 days a phenomenon not accounted for in lunar cycles. This is clearly an error of ignorance. in the Islamic doctrine.God does not make errors!! Will Muslims correct themselves on this point? Never! A backward and barbaric religion.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Mosh1: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2015
EddyNumerouno:

Islam is the problem of Northern Nigeria.
Continue blaming Islam for everything then but remember your hate would not be able to change anything.Things like this is beyond your scope/understanding and God does not consult human before he does His things.He knows why all these are happening and if He likes,He would have make human one colour,one people and one religion.That reminds me,shall we blame Xstiany on all the uncountable wrongs committed by Xstians in Southern Nigeria.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by marykaydee: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=M4gunners post=40537531]God bless you sir.They have donated their Children again yesterday to Shekau.[/qu

Maiduguri south are christians?so technically,they donated our sisters
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by marykaydee: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ghost01:
Only? They were nurtured in your mosques.

I agree with you. Witnessed one during the jos. Rises. Their imams where instigating them by quoting the koran on a friday.noise coming from the mosque was louder than usual. Before we knew it, they came out from the mosque with guns shouting allah akbar!!!!!
Same way they rejoiced when bh attacked a Christian community, killing ober 500 ppl. They where rejoicing on the streets of bauchi road, jos. A muslim dominated area. Kai!such evil in mens heart.

1 Like

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by marykaydee: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
yunusa2k2:
So are we to blame the southern christian elites to militancy, kidnapping, baby factory...? Endtime Pastor's

You forget that boko haram are militants aswell,you also forget that some wealthy alhajis in the north are known for kidnapping for the purpose of bloodmoney as it were in the 70s. Even ofrecent several cases are been investigated involving some northern elites as regards to kidnapping and ritual killings.and how about endtime imams that manipulate their followers into killing for tje sake of Allah as it happened in jos 2010.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by marykaydee: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
mu2sa2:
All the mosques that were destroyed and countless Muslims killed in southern kaduna was the handiwork of who? Christians killed innocent Muslims and destroyed mosques the same way Muslims killed innocent Christians and destroyed churches in the madness of those days. That people like u and Bishop Kukah choose to be one-sided is obvious.

Be honest aswell and swear by your God that it w Christians who started the crisis in kaduna or jos even . or it was Christian s who beheaded an igbo man in kano because he spoke ill of muhhammed!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by marykaydee: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
lomprico:

When was that n what was the cause?

Dnt mind the liar, they attacked Christian in kd_zaria

and expected the christians not to retaliate. Cos they are fools abi!
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by mu2sa2: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
marykaydee:

Be honest aswell and swear by your God that it w Christians who started the crisis in kaduna or jos even . or it was Christian s who beheaded an igbo man in kano because he spoke ill of muhhammed!!!!
Madam pls u can't speak for everyone.The killings were just shear madness.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Jaydee009: 12:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Owliver:
the kind of hate they teach children from small ehn its alarming. a little kid oh 5yrs old would have known what a kafir means. islam is something else

i just hope someone will not go switch the radicalized button of yoruba muslims.

i dont believe in singing kumbaya while someone cuts my head off oh. afterall the kingdom of God suffered violence and with violence it won.

just like central african republic.... Lets all burn
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Owliver(m): 1:28am On Dec 02, 2015
mu2sa2:
All the mosques that were destroyed and countless Muslims killed in southern kaduna was the handiwork of who? Christians killed innocent Muslims and destroyed mosques the same way Muslims killed innocent Christians and destroyed churches in the madness of those days. That people like u and Bishop Kukah choose to be one-sided is obvious.
i have a friend serving with me who grew up and base in kaduna. he is a christian. he told me you muslims always start the trouble and they usually retaliate. oh you expect them to keep quiet and run to church to pray abi? tell me which religious violence started by a christian in the north? you people are something else. for a child of 5yrs old to already have knowledge about who is a kafir and who is not, who they shouldn't play with choi your religion is crap. you want to know which religion is intolerant, look at middle east, when muslims are majority they force sharia on the throat of others but where they are few they become peace loving people. who started religious war in central african republic? yh guess right it was muslims but when non muslims(!mostly christians) retaliated aljazeera was screaming genocide. even the crusaders story who started the trouble of capturing Jerusalem? yh you guess right, the muslim army. i can go on and on but what difference will it make. none i guess. i love the fact that there are no more churches to attack and they are now facing their own mosques.

pay back is a biatch

2 Likes

Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Dottore:

I insist he didn't do enough. If he had strengthened the security forces on crack intelligence gathering, the sponsors of the evil group would have been unearthed. Then follow up with dare devil arrests, aggresive media campaigns against the perpertrators, prosecutions and confistication of properties. The existence of BH would have been history by now. He rather chose a soft coward approach that ended up showcasing him as a clueless chicken hearted clown

Has the Boko Haram carnage stopped under the bold buhari's regime now. I was at ikeja cantonment yesterday.. Let me just keep quiet, bkos if you hear what I heard. You will know buhari himself is equally as worst as Gej. He is also underestimating them.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by deramarks(f): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2015
We know we shud blame north for existing.
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by nwaanambra1(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2015
BiafranPrince:

I am a bastard boy. Stfu

ok. if u say so! undecided
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by nike4love: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sulaimon01:

I swear you are not a Muslim, you only wrote that for the sake of cheap "Likes" . How else could we have campaigned against them? Leave our job and go and start preaching to them? when the then administration could have stopped it with just a battalion of soldiers!
He is not a muslims,so u mean a true muslim must be a liar?
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by Sulaimon01(m): 6:03am On Dec 03, 2015
nike4love:
He is not a muslims,so u mean a true muslim must be a liar?
What is this one saying?
Re: "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah by marykaydee: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
mu2sa2:
Madam pls u can't speak for everyone.The killings were just shear madness.

Cant speak for everyone but there is a truth. And i will speak it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John Tallen Is Dead!! (Pauline Tallen's Husband Dies) / Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke / Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.