Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:07 AM

Celebrities Who Bleach Their Skin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Who Bleach Their Skin (21491 Views)

Those Stars Who Bleach Their Skin(is White The New Black?) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) / Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleach Pass? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Who Bleach Their Skin by tpiah: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
Good Girl:

I get you. What I meant was, why is it so difficult for people to understand that some people, to quote you, do not darken as they grow older. They kinda maintain the 'colour' that they were born with into adulthood.

true.

However, unless someone is an albino (and even then), the sun does have an effect on skin.  Even on whites.

hence the scepticism and need for "maintenance".
Re: Celebrities Who Bleach Their Skin by Ifygurl: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2009
chiogo:

Hmm, interesting. Y'all live with them, that's why you'd know. Abeg.

@Ifygurl, I'm sure you saw what you saw but ever thought she probably looked darker due to the picture quality of the movie? I mean we all know Nigerian movies do not have the best picture qualities ever. All the movies I've seen Rita in, she was light skinned and those were long time ago, stopped watching naija movies a while ago. omotola too. I don't know about Tonto, she's a new actress, can't tell but she seems naturally light-skinned.

Actually the Lighting of the movie wasn't that bad. Everyone else looked the same except Rita Dominic

Here's the picture again. Everyone looks the same except rita.
All i know is just watch the movie, you'll see what i mean.

It's the first movie Dakore did. It was a good movie, interesting and crazy plot too.

Re: Celebrities Who Bleach Their Skin by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2009
I don't know, I don't live with them
Re: Celebrities Who Bleach Their Skin by fechy(f): 12:55am On Jun 06, 2009
abeg rita dey bleach wella, omotola, bimbo akintola, ayo adesunya, must of the celebrities they bleach ooooooooooooo
Re: Celebrities Who Bleach Their Skin by YoAdek333(m): 3:30am On Sep 05, 2011
Amazing that so called intelligent Nigerian People all over the world now call it "Toning" :-)

I wonder what the side effects of these chemicals will be in the future - also wonder if young girls that have not started "toning" will bother to read all the warnings - but maybe vanity is a God that is too powerful and must be served. SOME
Re: Celebrities Who Bleach Their Skin by YoAdek333(m): 3:31am On Sep 05, 2011
Amazing that so called intelligent Nigerian People all over the world now call it "Toning" :-)  

I wonder what the side effects of these chemicals will be in the future - also wonder if young girls that have not started "toning" will bother to read all the warnings - but maybe vanity is a God that is too powerful and must be served.  SOME women are irrational - they want what they want and will convince themselves that the side effects will not affect them.  Good luck!   undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? / Lara George And Husband, Gbenga George Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary / Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.