Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,530 members, 7,888,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:11 PM

Mikel Obi Laughs As Costa Throws Bib At Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Laughs As Costa Throws Bib At Jose Mourinho (1128 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Everton Boss Ronald Koeman Hits Back At Jose Mourinho Jibe / Mikel Laughs As Costa Throws Bib At Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Laughs As Costa Throws Bib At Jose Mourinho by Gabrielwilliams(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2015
After warming up, Costa was not called up to enter the game and he was not happy about it. As he made his way to the bench, the striker pulled his bin and threw it backwards towards his coach, Mourinho.

Nigerian midfielder, John Obi Mikel who was sitting behind Mourinho saw it all and laughed.

Mourinho who was focused on the game did not see the bib. When pressed on the incident after the game, Chelsea manager Mourinho said he didn’t expect Costa to be happy to be on the bench.

“I was not expecting a player to be on the bench jumping and singing… a top player on the bench is not happy. If he wants to hurt me, it’s not with a bib,” Mourinho said.

“I don’t like my subs to warm up. I just want them to be mentally ready to play for when we need them. There’s no issue between me and Diego, it was just a decision.”

Source;http://www.allsoccerplanet.com/2015/11/mikel-obi-laughs-as-costa-throws-bib-at-jose-mourinho/

Re: Mikel Obi Laughs As Costa Throws Bib At Jose Mourinho by orobs93(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol
Re: Mikel Obi Laughs As Costa Throws Bib At Jose Mourinho by ogawisdom(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Costa will b sold in January, his goals don dry up

mou couldn't have don dt last season tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Laughs As Costa Throws Bib At Jose Mourinho by kossyablaze(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Hehehehe if u wan kill ur career, sign for Chelsea!
Re: Mikel Obi Laughs As Costa Throws Bib At Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2015
in his interview.. mourinho mentioned some great players who ve sat on the bench.. he mentioned Terry hazard fabregas matic but he didn't mention Mikel cos Mikel is a mediocre.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cleveland Cavaliers Are The 2016 NBA Champions / ctly... / Mmm 30% Converted To Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.