Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,187 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. (1046 Views)

SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS / I Needed An Assistance Pls / Lets Help Someone Travelling Abroad With This Information. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by doctimonyeka(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2015
Hello,please guys i seriously need your help. My name is timothy,am from delta state. I have always wanted to be a medical doctor but have been so frustrated by the incessant corruption currently eating this nation of ours. Am actually a graduate of anatomy and cell biology with a c.g.p.a of 4.4 from Delsu. Infact,the truth is,i was denied my 1st class because i had no one to help me 'settle'. pls guys,i would really love it if anyone here can link me up to any scholarship abroad to study medicine or know of any cheap school overseas or if he/she can help link me to any sponsor.. I may sound desperate but that goes to show my intention in actualizing my dream. I'm no scammer,neither am i here to swindle anyone.. Only wish someone out there knows the pains,agony and heartbreak this country has put me to.. Pls help me.. Thanks and God bless..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by sammyhands: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2015
stop blaming the country, everything you said is good, but the level of blaming the country is irritating.

4.4gp isn't bad, check schools in the UK.but.don't know if they still give full scholarship.
best of luck

2 Likes

Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by doctimonyeka(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2015
sammyhands:
stop blaming the country, everything you said is good, but the level of blaming the country is irritating.

4.4gp isn't bad, check schools in the UK.but.don't know if they still give full scholarship.
best of luck
thanks..
you won't understand why i put the blame on the country..bt its al gud anyways. Do u have any link to that effect pls?
Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by sobastical: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2015
sammyhands:

best of luck

Cheap schools he said sir. UK? well it depends on his definition of cheap.
Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by doctimonyeka(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2015
sobastical:

Cheap schools he said sir. UK? well it depends on his definition of cheap.
If u r conversant with the fees,pls let me know.. Or anywhere else overseas.. Tnks
Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by sobastical: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2015
doctimonyeka:

If u r conversant with the fees,pls let me know.. Or anywhere else overseas.. Tnks

Generally, medical courses are on a high side but I have a friend in luthuania and she said the tuition fee per year goes for 1900 euro and that's quite cheap.
Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by sammyhands: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
doctimonyeka:

thanks..
you won't understand why i put the blame on the country..bt its al gud anyways. Do u have any link to that effect pls?

I know couple of people who got partial scholarship to the UK. I don't know about USA maybe others can help. or simply spend spend time with Google am sure your will get something you like. if you don't do it yourself, someone will soon come here asking you to buy one ebook with all the info

1 Like

Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by JayJustus(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
@tdayof your school has medicine ehh
Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by aariwa(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Check Scandinavian countries. They offer free education in their universities & with your brilliance you stand a very good chance of getting admission there
Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by sobastical: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
worry359:

Warning Do not part with any money or personal documents. Check here any offers that look too good to be true!

Hehehe, Mr worry357 maybe I should even post the info here first.
Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by tdayof(m): 1:08am On Dec 01, 2015
JayJustus:
@tdayof your school has medicine ehh
no.
Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by doctimonyeka(m): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2015
aariwa:
Check Scandinavian countries. They offer free education in their universities & with your brilliance you stand a very good chance of getting admission there
Ok sir.. Dats gud to knw... Pls cn u help me out with the link pls? Tnks
Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by claremont(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Apply to Germany. Tuition is free, but you will need a blocked account for living expenses.

https://www.nairaland.com/2098236/general-german-visa-enquiries-part
Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by fejikudz(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2015
check the German visa thread
Re: In Dire Need Of Assistance.... Pls Help Someone's Dream Come To Liimelight.. by sobastical: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
fejikudz:
check the German visa thread

That block account thing is scary ,at least to me

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Beach Vacation Spots In Africa / 26 Of The World's Happiest, Healthiest And Most Economically Sustainable Cities / Traveling to Kuwait share ideas and experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.