Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X (24887 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) / 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by oxygen94(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2015
undecided and so
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by bobbyruffy(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2015
very funny
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Mlaide(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Endtime Sign. #LAIDENEWS
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by ELgordo(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
LOL
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmmm...
I think the teacher who marked is the same person that wrote the question and answer.

Look closely at the letters you'll notice the letters look alike.

Example, look at the letters "a" "s" "e" and also "th" you'll understand what I'm talking of.

Besides someone who is a supposed dunce won't have a good handwriting like this.

#busted

2 Likes

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by symbianDON(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
seems the teacher is the student....or how else do you explain the incredible similarity in hand writings? angry angry angry aunty op take ya time o tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by simik003: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Only one person wrote and marked the sheet...The handwriting said it all

1 Like

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Lanretoye(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2015
ksstroud:
Nothing funny there... Op do check your handwriting next time... The pupil and the teacher can't have the same handwriting...
Detective.

1 Like

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Kakafranky(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2015
she just gave her teacher a brake down on how to find X theoretically.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by deramarks(f): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Actually she wasn't there when u were dating so she doesn't kno d whereabout of ur X maths teachers re on a journey to find their X nd they re now givin d task to innocent school children mtchwwwww. The gal is correct jhoor
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by CAPTIVATOR: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol , @ least better than akpors

Teacher : 3x + 2 = 17 , find x

Akpors : x ? She don leave since 3 years ago

grin grin
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by HirstMOG(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2015
She no wrong abeg, she was able to identify the positions of all the "Xs" and what they carry respectively. She know book abeg.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by chinoify: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2015
End Time Pupil
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by IamLEGEND1: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Aminat508:
grin

I am dedicating this FTC to All nairalanders who contributed and supported generously towards the successful surgery of Baby Light, it would have been very difficult for her mom and family to do it alone without you all. I want to also gladly announced to you all that the surgery was a huge success and Baby Light is rapidly recovering in India.

A stick of broom is not enough to sweep a room but with a bunch of broom stick the room is swept clean, we have saved a life and a generation with our generous combined effort, more of your kind support and contribution is welcomed so as to offset the remaining medical bills. May God richly bless you all.
CLICK HERE https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/59
the OP don first u grin

but I should really commend ur efforts in raising awareness & soliciting donations on behalf of this girl and her family.

You too mush.

#RemovesCap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by duas4real: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Endtime pupils
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by goshen26: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2015
I had the same experience when I was serving in Edo state. I wrote a question on the board and told the.pupils (S.S 1) to find, they told me "which X again? No be X de for board?" I can't hold the laughter on that day
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Orjioorji(f): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2015
op who are you deceiving ? you wrote that poo and mark and comment on it,

1 Like

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Aminat508(f): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
the OP don first u grin

but I should really commend ur efforts in raising awareness & soliciting donations on behalf of this girl and her family.

You too mush.

#RemovesCap
Thanks kiss
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2015
The Teacher would have asked her to find the 'Value' of X, rather than find X.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by menix(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2015
End time pikin..
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Gentlepapi(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2015
BabaO2:

It is oo
maybe because am broke thats why when i get alert i will come and update my comment for now ITS NOT FUNNY
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by babywhite(f): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2015
End time joke
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by ogwucheveekee(f): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2015
ahhaa finally im here
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 30, 2015
That joke was staged. No pupil did. The teacher set the question and answer, thinking it will be funny. I refuse to laugh biko. Hamattan(ughuru) wan destroy my libs.

1 Like

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2015
auntysimbiat:
lol..pikin don drink alomo

[size=15pt]SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/photo-hilarious-see-pupils-answer-when.html [/size]

You that posted this, can you solve that? do you know the answer?
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Sanuzi(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2015
WOW
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-SBEX3YlTFO4/VlwQi_0txAI/AAAAAAAHfmo/Zvnm1VMzUXA/s1600/FB_IMG_1448870330358.jpg[/img]

No be una say make she find X? X wey una don dey find since. She's told you guys where the X is nah! Lol...

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/photo-hilarious-see-pupils-answer-when.html
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2015
I think the student gave a correct answer technically! The question should have been, "Find the value(s) of X" and not "Find X"!
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by eph12(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Lies! No pupil will do this. This is not even a question that pupils can solve

All these bloggers sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Bigdreams(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2015
lol!

Read: Business Sense For BulkSMS Business
Check my signature.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by badonkadonk: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2015
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-SBEX3YlTFO4/VlwQi_0txAI/AAAAAAAHfmo/Zvnm1VMzUXA/s1600/FB_IMG_1448870330358.jpg[/img]

No be una say make she find X? X wey una don dey find since. She's told you guys where the X is nah! Lol...

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/photo-hilarious-see-pupils-answer-when.html

Must she (the teacher) abuse the girl.. No uncommon teacher etiquette sef..

A question mark and a see me note under would have been alright..

Nigerian teachers always transferring aggression..

Buh the student get mind o.. Back in the 90s, the slap she would get would sweep all her ancestors from their graves like a tsunami..

Who born monkey!!
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Welcomme: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2015
God knows I hate maths!
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hilarious!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.