Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Pre 2016 PayPersona Awareness Campaign - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pre 2016 PayPersona Awareness Campaign (582 Views)

Why All Entrepreneurs Must Embrace E-mail Marketing Campaign / 2 Free Traffic Method That You Can Use To Increase Your Online Awareness. / Improving Your Blog Content To Gain More Traffic And Awareness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre 2016 PayPersona Awareness Campaign by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Service has evolved and descriptions no longer accurate.
Re: Pre 2016 PayPersona Awareness Campaign by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
More info graphics....
Re: Pre 2016 PayPersona Awareness Campaign by demoreon: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2015
HOW IS THE SELLER PROTECTED?
Re: Pre 2016 PayPersona Awareness Campaign by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2015
demoreon:
HOW IS THE SELLER PROTECTED?
Well most sellers complain about fake buyers and spending money on delivery only for buyer to reject order. In such cases, the seller can cancel the order and receive 10% of the transaction amount as cancellation fee and buyer is refunded 90%. Provided 10% doesn't exceed NGN2000.
Re: Pre 2016 PayPersona Awareness Campaign by demoreon: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
What happens in the case of fraudulent buyers. ..They receive a goods and claim it's counterfeit when it's in fact original .
2. They receive original and return counterfeit .
3. What happens on the case of fraudulent sellers they ships fake but want to be paid for original .
4. Buyer seller dispute etc.

Hope my questions are not much... myself and my team were working on an escrow service and have been able to resolve all this pertinent issues. But I would like to hear your take.
I did checked your site and you got something interesting going on there.
Re: Pre 2016 PayPersona Awareness Campaign by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
The situation presented is improbable. Nonetheless, the police is the only authorized body allowed to resolve buyer/seller disputes and we are bound by law to assist them. BTW, the word "received" signifies that the buyer has accepted the product thus authorizing PayPersona to pay seller. Accepted products can only be returned by negotiating with seller directly.
Re: Pre 2016 PayPersona Awareness Campaign by DualCore1: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Add a graphics designer, a web designer and a web developer to your team and then come up with a website fit for purpose.
Re: Pre 2016 PayPersona Awareness Campaign by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
We already have those @ team and website (https://paypersona.com) . Or they didn't do a good job? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Get 1m Naija Visits / Do You Need A Blog? Comment If You Need One For Details / Submit Your Website Url For Review And Backlinks Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.