Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,597 members, 7,941,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Tips On Stretching Your Relaxers For Hair Health And Growth - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tips On Stretching Your Relaxers For Hair Health And Growth (1571 Views)

Hair Health: The Hair Loss/thinning Menace And Remedy / Order For Hair Wonder Cream That Does WONDERS To The Hair.... / List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Stretching Your Relaxers For Hair Health And Growth by Tonkabelle: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Stretching your relaxers is an excellent way to improve the overall health of your hair. This is because constant relaxing of our hair can lead to breakage. However there are things you can do to ensure that you are able to stretch your relaxers (i.e. not relaxing your hair for more than 8 weeks) effectively and I cover them here.

http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2015/11/tips-on-stretching-your-relaxer-for.html

If you have any questions or comments I would love to hear them.
Re: Tips On Stretching Your Relaxers For Hair Health And Growth by Sleekbaby(f): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Please can you tell me the name of the tea that I can use for protein treatment, is milo n ovatin inclusive or is there hair tea, tnx.
Re: Tips On Stretching Your Relaxers For Hair Health And Growth by Tonkabelle: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Protein treatment is when you use a deep conditioner with protein to deep condition your hair. This is different from a tea rinse. A tea rinse can prevent and help with shedding. The teas to use are black tea (this is ordinary lipton or top tea that they sell every where), you can also try green tea and other herbal teas. Under no circumstance should you use ovaltine or milo these are not the tea to be used for tea rinses. I have explained in much more detail on the blog you can just type what you are looking for in the search button located on the right hand side of the blog and you will find detailed posts on various topics.
Re: Tips On Stretching Your Relaxers For Hair Health And Growth by Sleekbaby(f): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=Tonkabelle post=40558345]Protein treatment is when you use a deep conditioner with protein to deep condition your hair. This is different from a tea rinse. A tea rinse can prevent and help with shedding. The teas to use are black tea (this is ordinary lipton or top tea that they sell every where), you can also try green tea and other herbal teas. Under no circumstance should you use ovaltine or milo these are not the tea to be used for tea rinses. I have explained in much more detail on the blog you can just type what you are looking for in the search button located on the right hand side of the blog and you will find detailed posts on various topics.

Tnx dear, I appreciate.
Re: Tips On Stretching Your Relaxers For Hair Health And Growth by Tonkabelle: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
You are welcome.
Re: Tips On Stretching Your Relaxers For Hair Health And Growth by Rudaiya(f): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Guys, You can use Amino Scalp Therapy Shampoos without Sulfates that are for Fast Hair Growth!!
I tried them for a while, & the outcomes were very satisfying!!
Re: Tips On Stretching Your Relaxers For Hair Health And Growth by Tonkabelle: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Has anyone reading this been able to not relax their for more than 8 weeks (ie. stretch their relaxer to 8 weeks and more) if you have please share how you did it and if you found the post helpful?

(1) (Reply)

Skin Whitening In A Safe Way / CHRISTMAS BONANZA / Fashion Designers In Benin City, Help A Sister Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.