Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls (14022 Views)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Adminisher: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Many young people on Nairaland were on the payroll of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Youpele52: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Okay.

In other news

CNN - Nigeria's New World Trade Center Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High

https://www.nairaland.com/2770532/nigerias-new-world-trade-center
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by captainflash(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Attention seeker, you must be lonely in ur famer's life and you still won't get ur grammar tight even you spelt weed on scrabble..
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by M4gunners: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
I don't care how much they paid him to do this, what i am sure is that the money will finish one day and he will be back again. Madam oby should start from were she stopped, because it's not over yet. Some girls were adopted yesterday, is that not enough reason for her to show what she can?

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by tunapawizzy: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
hollandis:
Yoruba men are not real mean
Cowards and disgusting pigs
U r so shallow minded.....why dyu av to reason with ur anus...

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Rawani: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
doncaster:
I thought it is only people from South East wails.

So you noticed the trend.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
To wail is human....

To forgive is Divine...
Go and sin no more... But drop Kola money for Miscellaneous...
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by onatisi(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
gurunlocker:
dem don threaten they guy, he fear for him life
don't mind Dem.he needs something from government and he has been ordered to tender a public apology to all apc staunch members and supporters before h is granted his wishes from the government. Dont be surprised if he lands a government position in one of apc states .we know now is the time appointments are been compiled
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by philips70(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Clerverly:

That guy called Deji is really an idiotic Wailer! He wails without reasons.

He's just very childish.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by tinktanker: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Clerverly:
Mr. Wailer, Go And Sin No More!!!

Just Like Other Wailers Will Soon Apologize to President Buhari, Over Their Silly Politically Motivated Comments Against Him!
pmb will b shamed
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Forwetinnah: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
He should ask for forgiveness from the girls that were recently kidnapped too. Jobless people. Madam Oby...get to work, more girls were kidnapped recently
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by excel101(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Clerverly:

How?

See oby's reaction.
. Its a big lie. Oby is nothing. Oby please continue the bring back our girls na, or have they been released by BH to Nigeria? If not this is the time we need her to keep clamouring with her big mouth nd Dauda the sexy guy-like big lips.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Forwetinnah: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
M4gunners:
I don't care how much they paid him to do this, what i am sure is that the money will finish one day and he will be back again. Madam oby should start from were she stopped, because it's not over yet. Some girls were adopted yesterday, is that not enough reason for her to show what she can?

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by arabianights: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
This one dey seek attention

How is it seeking for attention ? it shows he is pure of heart and reasonable as well as matured.
I know she will respond and forgive him.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by ivili(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
And what is he apologizing for,that the girls were finally found or that oby is still speaking on their behalf which we know that is not the case.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by aalangel(f): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mtcheww...
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Alwaysup: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Clerverly:
Mr. Wailer, Go And Sin No More!!!

Just Like Other Wailers Will Soon Apologize to President Buhari, Over Their Silly Politically Motivated Comments Against Him!

We are waiting.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by erinalex: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
M4gunners:
M4gunners,since yourself agreed that some girls were adopted yesterday,why can't you start the campaign for their release? Or u don't care? Unless u'r saying that, its solely madam Oby's duty,to start d crusade. U'r also a human being,u can as well do something for humanity; instead of just attacking anyone that have different opinion. I've got to do something positive, u too should strive to do something positive.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by higherpower: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
M4gunners:

Must it always be Oby, why can't u also do something? Does Oby have two head?
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by texazzpete(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
neolboy:
Who be this Idiot why the apology.When she was shouting BBOGs people were praising her now APC don enter BBOGs crusade don end. bunch of hypocrites

Since when did her BBOG crusade end?

Why do you people lie so Shamelessly like this?

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by M4gunners: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
erinalex:
M4gunners,since yourself agreed that some girls were adopted yesterday,why can't you start the campaign for their release? Or u don't care? Unless u'r saying that, its solely madam Oby's duty,to start d crusade. U'r also a human being,u can as well do something for humanity; instead of just attacking anyone that have different opinion. I've got to do something positive, u too should strive to do something positive.
I would've if i was the fonder of bringbackourgirls,unfortunately I'm not and She was.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by M4gunners: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
higherpower:

Must it always be Oby, why can't u also do something? Does Oby have two head?
I have done enough for Nigeria and northerners na.The money they are using to fight Boko Haram who they promoted at the early stage, is coming from the Oil in my State.
Now is that not enough? Should i die for nothing, why they died because of Virgin?
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by chidinwachukwu(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
See this Ofenmanu,Soutwast flat head amalar eater,trying very hard to make Oby look like a saint.why is he apologising?.Has the chibok girls been found?so if the have not been found ,why is Oby ezekwesili not on the street?,and why are the Ofenmanu Newspapers not carrying the news any longer?.Or are the life's of the Chibok girls not important,immediately APC won.?Part of Buhari campaign promise was that his going to bring back chibok girls if elected,has he don that.Sycophants
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
are the girls found? if no, what s d need of this apology? abi na hunger dey worry am? Yoruba peoples fear dem.... dey can sing, just a matter of 2kobo dem go release blues for u.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Viktor1983(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
eluquenson:
Forgived
Forgaved
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by BrokenTV: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Clerverly:

That guy called Deji is really an idiotic Wailer! He wails without reasons.
Have the Chibok girls been found, I heard new ones where kidnapped yesterday, Why is Mrs Oby no longer championing her campaign, why are they on leave.
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by lawbabs: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
neolboy:
Who be this Idiot why the apology.When she was shouting BBOGs people were praising her now APC don enter BBOGs crusade don end. bunch of hypocrites

It hasn't ended. It shows that you only follow the bandwagon to pass judgement. You don't sieve news by yourself. You are too lazy to research about her late comments or her previous agitations. You only come here and speak gibberish because you are faceless and you have data bundle.

This is the reason the elders aren't willing to give up power because youth like you have not been able to use their minds intelligently. Na to dey yab and curse and insult una sabi.

Rubbish
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by ernesty20(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
IyaIode:
MizMyColi
mumu girl, how u dey?
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by nike4love: 1:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Eeh tell oby ndi awusa another set of girls don loss ooo. Oga u can apologise to great shakau.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finance Act: We Will Announce Implementation Date – FG / Godfrey Chikwere Regains Freedom After Spending Days In Police Custody / ‘how INEC Staff Exposed PDP Rigging In Edo’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.